This Thread was created to teach members how to use the Private Messages function.
I) Private messages are like emails within the Forum. You can send a message to one or up to 10 members without its contents being public. Private Messages (PM) are very useful when contacting an individual(s) instead of posting a Thread to get there attention.
II) Once someone else sends [You] a PM it will show up on the top right hand corner of the WebSite under the Last Visit clock.
III) An option can be selected that will show a pop-up box whenever you receive a new PM.
IV) How to send a Private Message.
1. Click the Users name.
2. Select Send Private Message
V) A new page will load
1. Type in the Username of 1 to 10 members
2. Type a Title if you want. It is not necessary.
3. Type your question or comment here. Use proper english grammar to prevent confusion. *use foreign languages in the International Forum if necessary.
4. Add a smiley to show feelings
5. Click Submit Private Message
VI) How to reply/create a Private Message
1. Click the "Private Message" link or Use the Pop-up that alerts you to a new message.
2. Click the Title of the PM that was sent to you.
3. To send a message you can click Send New Message.