some help with uppipes please
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on some help with uppipes please within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I cant remember where the discussion was so I'm sorry if this is repeated. I was researching up pipes and ...

some help with uppipes please

I cant remember where the discussion was so I'm sorry if this is repeated. I was researching up pipes and learned that my 06 is catless. Does this mean that I shouldnt bother gettin a different one??? Also cant remember where I seen this but someone had mentioned something about a turbo that uses the oem casting but better internals...for $600. PLEASE HELP
    MEGATTILLA Evo Killa
    HAWKEYE ALLIANCE#48

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by winterbeater View Post
    I cant remember where the discussion was so I'm sorry if this is repeated. I was researching up pipes and learned that my 06 is catless. Does this mean that I shouldnt bother gettin a different one??? Also cant remember where I seen this but someone had mentioned something about a turbo that uses the oem casting but better internals...for $600. PLEASE HELP
    I wouldn't bother unless you are gonna do a turbo upgrade then you might want a better flowing uppipe. Not sure about your turbo question though. Maybe you are speaking of the vf-34???

06+ WRX = Smog Pump. No cat in the UP. Dont waste your money.

Turbo question: uh, not really sure, but you dont want a 16G or VF34 or VF39 as they arent gonna give you much performance like an 18G or 20G would on the new 2.5L.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.