IN: New 06 wrx subie enthusiast
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on IN: New 06 wrx subie enthusiast within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Wazzzzzzupppp Well ive been living at clubwrx.net for about 2 months now, hands down the best site for subie's. I ...

IN: New 06 wrx subie enthusiast

Wazzzzzzupppp

Well ive been living at clubwrx.net for about 2 months now, hands down the best site for subie's. I couldn't take being behind the scenes so I joined a couple of days ago. I got my new 06 wrx TR from Tom Wood in INDY very good car dealership. I'm paying 461.00 for the next 72 months (bad credit LOL) but o'well, I would sell my 3 wifes on ebay to pay my monthly payment LMAO j/k "no really".

I choice the Urban Gray Metallic cuz to many have the blue and they didn't have the white or black so had to go with this. For extas not much but just a boost gauga and short throwshifter whitch I think isn't in there because I test drove a wrx with the prodrive package and the stride was so short but on my it feels like a truck when im shifting but thats getting off topic.

Well im going to be here at clubwrx.net for atleast 6 years so I hope you guy get to like me LOL. Time to start posting later... O and ill try to post before and after shots of my subie when i get all the parts in and stuff.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome. IN represent!

Welcome !
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

welcome......enjoy the extra half a liter!
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE #79
    DIRTY CREW #79

welcome! enjoy the 06

Its funny, cuz everyone's been getting non-blue wrx's... kinda makes me think an 06 blue wrx is rarer now than the other colours heheh.
    2006 WRX - World Rally Blue

yea I loved the blue alot but don't know I was in a wierd mood that day. I get kinda of pissed when I see a blue one go by, I'm like damn should of went with the blue. I think wants I get my windows tinted and get some Advan KR-X-6 black I think then grey will started to look real good.

I Support ClubWRX
    Holy high payment batman...hope you like it.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

I had bad credit too when I got my subie (could only afford a used '02), but I definitely know where you're coming from! I would have paid anything to get mine as well! And the grey will look uber-hott with rims n' tint!

Post up some pics of your baby!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

When I was lookin at gettin my subie I thought that the black was rare and now I seen 2 other wrx's by me that are black There is someone around me too that has just bought an 06 wagon, 2 tone. Did I start a trend???
    MEGATTILLA Evo Killa
    HAWKEYE ALLIANCE#48

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!

Congrats on the new WRX!

I have been living here since April 2004. It is the best Subaru forum on the planet.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by lockdown View Post
    Wazzzzzzupppp

Well ive been living at clubwrx.net for about 2 months now, hands down the best site for subie's. I couldn't take being behind the scenes so I joined a couple of days ago. I got my new 06 wrx TR from Tom Wood in INDY very good car dealership. I'm paying 461.00 for the next 72 months (bad credit LOL) but o'well, I would sell my 3 wifes on ebay to pay my monthly payment LMAO j/k "no really".

I choice the Urban Gray Metallic cuz to many have the blue and they didn't have the white or black so had to go with this. For extas not much but just a boost gauga and short throwshifter whitch I think isn't in there because I test drove a wrx with the prodrive package and the stride was so short but on my it feels like a truck when im shifting but thats getting off topic.

Well im going to be here at clubwrx.net for atleast 6 years so I hope you guy get to like me LOL. Time to start posting later... O and ill try to post before and after shots of my subie when i get all the parts in and stuff.
    I think you have steel grey metallic, they didn't come out with Urban grey until 2007. But welcome to the club!
    2004 WRX Sti Cobb Stage 2
    GO COUGS!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.