New Member: 06' Sti bought for $27K - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Member: 06' Sti bought for K within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; are ur windows tinted ?...

are ur windows tinted ?
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ailao View Post
    Thanks guys. This pre-owned car has thankfully no scratches or dents and even still has the new car smell. Here are a few pics I took at the dealership while i was waiting for it to get detailed. The white LE was the one I was suppose to get.

You made the right choice. I think this color looks nicer than the white one.

PT

Quote Originally Posted by STI.dreams View Post
    CONGRATS, that was an awesome deal... trying to find one like that in NJ right now

If you are looking for new, they have it at:
    Reedman-Toll Subaru
    1700 East Lincoln Highway
    Langhorne, PA 19047
    215-757-4961

I just picked up a WR Blue STI tonight.
    THey have another one available in Pearl Black.

PT

WOW now thats a great deal on an sti. does it have any aftermarket parts?

My Sti is bone stock except for the aftermarket rear window tints. I found the receipt for it in the glove box, $120. Since I don't go to the track, I'm not planning on modding it....im perfectly content on the way it is bone stock.

beyaaaaaah!!!

That is a killer deal... congradulations!!! and high fives all around. I love that color and I would love to trade you my 06 wrx in white for your metallic grey; deal? As far as getting it modded... you'll find yourself wondering what would it be like with an AP, what if I get a new exhaust... I thought I didn't want to do anything to my car and now I'm on this site all day at work and ignoring customers to find out what would be best.

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!

Nice ride you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by tayhadar1 View Post
    The Best Color!
    +1 ... almost. PSM Rules!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by gabe.zavala View Post
    That is a killer deal... congradulations!!! and high fives all around. I love that color and I would love to trade you my 06 wrx in white for your metallic grey; deal? As far as getting it modded... you'll find yourself wondering what would it be like with an AP, what if I get a new exhaust... I thought I didn't want to do anything to my car and now I'm on this site all day at work and ignoring customers to find out what would be best.
    Deal! I think the Sti is too fast for me anyways.

Oh and about the AP and exhaust...that definitely crossed my mind but then I thought about it...do I really need more than 300hp/300tq? I know the AP will smooth things up and reduce some turbo lag but I'm 30yrs old, have a house, trying to start a family and the last thing I need is my 6 yr warranty being rejected if anything happens. Of course I'm saying this now but maybe my mind will change in a year when I get use to the power and I want that extra edge.

How many miles do you have?

Congrats on your new Sti!!

great deal!! gluck with her.... and for the modding part... its only a matter of time until you want to mod her =)

Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrx1212 View Post
    great deal!! gluck with her.... and for the modding part... its only a matter of time until you want to mod her =)
    I know....I just don't want to accept it lol. The stock exhaust is just too quiet for me....can anyone suggest an exhaust that's louder than stock but not screaming boy racer. In the meantime, I'll use the search funtion.

There are two Sti owners just down the street from me and they're both modded. I love that boxer engine passing my house everyday. Well actually I think one of the guys totalled his Sti and bought a miata so now there's only two Sti owners including me on my street. I think he totalled his Sti on the track b/c he had it towed to his house and had it parked in the garage for a couple of weeks and then bought the miata. The second day he had his miata he was already putting in racing seats.

i was the same way...

You will find yourself looking at little things here and there very soon... tires; wheels, suspension; things that help without adding engine mods... we all do; haha.

I only have 2300 miles on mine and it's pushing 2 months old.

Great deal, great color. I would have tried to have them get another ltd if they could. I just bought an 06 STi a few months ago and last week my friend bought the ltd.............I wish I had waited for the ltd. Keep it between the gaurdrails!!
    "You were flyin back there when I passed you!"

NEW ENGLANDF4

Wow - nice!!

yea those limited stis are soo nice... ne1 kno the price diff. between the reg sti vs the limited? new?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast