'07 STI Ltd. # 262 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on '07 STI Ltd. # 262 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Very nice looking limited, I'm a big fan of them. Congrats on the (relatively) new purchase and welcome to the ...

Very nice looking limited, I'm a big fan of them. Congrats on the (relatively) new purchase and welcome to the forums!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks guys, this is my first Subie and I really love this car. I've got a hair over 1400 miles on it since Oct and am looking forward to some new 18" rims soon.

BTW, I just got back from a week vacation in Japan and saw some really interesting Scoobys...I even saw a car that looked alot like mine!

Other than the front lip and "surgically masked" right hand driver, it's damn close

Welcome
    Vag-eye Militia #1
    Military Militia #3

Quote Originally Posted by seanl View Post
    Thanks guys, this is my first Subie and I really love this car. I've got a hair over 1400 miles on it since Oct and am looking forward to some new 18" rims soon.

BTW, I just got back from a week vacation in Japan and saw some really interesting Scoobys...I even saw a car that looked alot like mine!

Other than the front lip and "surgically masked" right hand driver, it's damn close
    and people say Ninjas aren't a Japanese cliche

That Ltd. looks a lot like mine!!! Congrats...and wow...I must drive a lot because I've put 5600 miles on the clock since late October.

...and btw...my dealer told me that the #1 edition was the one that Subaru toured around the Car Conventions with and that it was a collectors car somewhere...dunno how much truth there is to that though.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

WOW, nice Photo, and nice vacation in Japan
    07´STi Limited Edition 753/800 UGM
    "Very Rare species in México"
    ECU Tunned by COBB S II, Brembo Cross Drilled R, Zero Sports Brake Lines, Zero Sports Brake Pads, K&N Filter, PIAA Bulbs, FIAMM Air Horn, STI Radiator Cap 1.3Kp, MOTUL Oil, Cat-Back Magnaflow, STP Battery H, EIBACH Springs, LaMoo Turbo Boost G, 3M Care Products, COBB Down Pipe SS 3", COBB Sway Bars, STI trailing Link, Michelin Wiper B, STI Valve.

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Damn, I hate these threads with people showing off their new STi Limiteds. I am beyond jealous. Everytime I'm at the dealership getting a oil change I think about just saying screw it, trading up and taking it home.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    Damn, I hate these threads with people showing off their new STi Limiteds. I am beyond jealous. Everytime I'm at the dealership getting a oil change I think about just saying screw it, trading up and taking it home.
    where is there still one down here in South Jersey?

...and personally...I say Eff it and do it!!!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    where is there still one down here in South Jersey?

...and personally...I say Eff it and do it!!!
    God, I want to so bad but my student loans are telling me hell no. There was one in the showroom at Miller Subaru in Mt. Holly/Lumberton last time I got my oil changed. Once the white STi LTDs hit the dealers, I'll probably cave in, it's gonna be like putting a 3,100 lb. bag of crack in front of a crackhead.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    does your 07 sti limited.. have a vf43 turbo?? Thats the rumor going around.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

It should, along with regular '07 STi's from what I hear.
    2006 Panty Dropper

gorgeous car...love the sti lip
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    does your 07 sti limited.. have a vf43 turbo?? Thats the rumor going around.
    Its been confirmed on Nasioc with pictures of the turbo stamped with vf43 on the side...

..we obviously can't confirm that with EVERY single STi made for the 2007 model year with a picture, but based on how production lines work...every 2007 SHOULD have the vf 43...

...run a search...there are a few very informative threads with this topic...all of which I have posted in and pointed links to the Nasioc threads.

Vez
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    That Ltd. looks a lot like mine!!! Congrats...and wow...I must drive a lot because I've put 5600 miles on the clock since late October.
    If it makes you feel better, I finally got mine at the begining of October and I have 5600 on it... It's near impossible to NOT drive it. I find myself making up excuses just to go for a ride...like...It's a day of the week with a vowel in the name...time for a ride!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

Quote Originally Posted by Vez View Post
    If it makes you feel better, I finally got mine at the begining of October and I have 5600 on it... It's near impossible to NOT drive it. I find myself making up excuses just to go for a ride...like...It's a day of the week with a vowel in the name...time for a ride!
    Nice...I too just love driving. I find myself DDing at times instead of going and getting hammered just so I can drive, and so someone else doesn't have to drive my car. But yes...truth is...these cars are made to be driven!

I sorely dislike the notion that some people will build up a car to the utmost and just park it in the garage for "fear or breaking something...or getting a scratch...or someone else hurting it." I'm sorry...I will build my car up so I can enjoy driving it more and more every day! It is a waste to not drive a car that just sits there and BEGS for someone to get into Max boost when mashing on the accelerator...Driving is just something I love and enjoy and probably always will.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12