Let the modding begin:

This is a discussion on Let the modding begin: within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm bored so here's a pointless thread. This kinda ties into my orignal thread posted yesterday: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=152793 Before: After: Before: ...

Let the modding begin:

I'm bored so here's a pointless thread.

This kinda ties into my orignal thread posted yesterday: Joined in 04 and FINALLY got a WRX yesterday:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

The STi Short Throw came on the car, the Kartboy knob was supplied/installed by LoganG1k, the foglight covers were provided and installed by Testes1010 while the trunk was de-badged and polished my Jayme and myself.

I know it's not much, but it's only my 2nd day with the car. More to come.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice! i like the debadging ... mine is debadged too, but only the SUBARU not the WRX...

i am kinda a noob myself but i wasn't able to figure out the shifter thing. i THOUGHT it might be a short throw shifter that i have, but i have nothing to compare it to. how did you know that's what you had?
    Sarah
    Blobeye Syndicate #69

"If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg

Testes1010 told me that it was an OEM short throw. After removing the boot and knob, we found the shifter to be gold.