07 STI Limited for $26,000?!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 07 STI Limited for ,000?! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have been looking at the 07 limited's for a while now, and I found a few dealers with them ...

07 STI Limited for $26,000?!

I have been looking at the 07 limited's for a while now, and I found a few dealers with them in stock. I used their website to contact them and the internet mananger emailed me back with a 'special' price of $26,525. Is this possible, or is it just a figure thrown out to get me to come to the dealership so they can say it was an error, but at least get me there to try to sell me something.
    2004 Ford Lightning
    Whipple Supercharger
    445hp/507tq
    best e.t. 12.46@109mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    My guess would be error.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by my2004ford
    I have been looking at the 07 limited's for a while now, and I found a few dealers with them in stock. I used their website to contact them and the internet mananger emailed me back with a 'special' price of $26,525. Is this possible, or is it just a figure thrown out to get me to come to the dealership so they can say it was an error, but at least get me there to try to sell me something.

bring in the email to the them. I got a brand new Honda LX auto, with all the options for 15,000 due to a dealer price error ! They tried telling me it was 17 something.. but I brought in a add they had in the paper with the price and they told me it was a pricing error. But.. they had to eat .. not me. I made a big stink about it.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

DO it!! bring it in and go get yourslef that STi
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

They sent me a price and the stock no. that matches the car on their site. It was a 'hand' typed email, not just a generic type their computers spit out. Of course it said +title,tags,taxes, and processing fees (7g's worth?!).
    2004 Ford Lightning
    Whipple Supercharger
    445hp/507tq
    best e.t. 12.46@109mph

here it is, with the dealers name changed to ********

Hello Larry,

My name is Mario - I'm the Internet Manager at *********. The vehicle you inquired about is in stock. The internet special selling price is $26254.00 plus tax, tags, and processing.

************* Internet Department (http://********.com) has a "Beat the best price" policy. Present us with a written offer from any dealer and we will match that price + take an additional $200.00 off. If you have any questions about this vehicle please contact the Internet Department Manager "Mario" at ********. Mon - 9:00 pm - 9:00 pm / Tue - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm / Wed - 9:00 pm - 9:00 pm / Thur - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm / Fri - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm / Sat-9:00 am - 6:00 pm. Please remember you MUST contact the internet department in order to take advantage of the "BEAT THE BEST PRICE BY $200.00 OFFER" .

Thank you for shopping ********.
    2004 Ford Lightning
    Whipple Supercharger
    445hp/507tq
    best e.t. 12.46@109mph

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    find someone that has a little lower price.. and get in writing. Send to me..or bring in both and get your self a great price limited. You gotta work them.. so you can come out on the top.
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW
    find someone that has a little lower price.. and get in writing. Send to me..or bring in both and get your self a great price limited. You gotta work them.. so you can come out on the top.

how would I find a lower price? aren't they going for $33g's+?
    2004 Ford Lightning
    Whipple Supercharger
    445hp/507tq
    best e.t. 12.46@109mph

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    how would I find a lower price? aren't they going for $33g's+?
    Shop around... use the net. Find out what other dealers around have to offer.

number 58 is $35,004.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

'05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    here it is, with the dealers name changed to ********

Hello Larry,

My name is Mario - I'm the Internet Manager at *********. The vehicle you inquired about is in stock. The internet special selling price is $26254.00 plus tax, tags, and processing.

************* Internet Department (http://********.com) has a "Beat the best price" policy. Present us with a written offer from any dealer and we will match that price + take an additional $200.00 off. If you have any questions about this vehicle please contact the Internet Department Manager "Mario" at ********. Mon - 9:00 pm - 9:00 pm / Tue - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm / Wed - 9:00 pm - 9:00 pm / Thur - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm / Fri - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm / Sat-9:00 am - 6:00 pm. Please remember you MUST contact the internet department in order to take advantage of the "BEAT THE BEST PRICE BY $200.00 OFFER" .

Thank you for shopping ********.
    this letter doesnt state what vehicle you were inquiring on... this letter wont work. You sure you asked about the LIMITED?

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW
    this letter doesnt state what vehicle you were inquiring on... this letter wont work. You sure you asked about the LIMITED?
    yeah i was thinking the same thing. Perhaps its a price on a wrx limited.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86
    yeah i was thinking the same thing. Perhaps its a price on a wrx limited.
    + 1 were on the same wave link..

if thats the price for a sti limited tell them i want one.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86
    if thats the price for a sti limited tell them i want one.
    +1
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.