07 STI Limited for $26,000?! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 07 STI Limited for ,000?! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; from the subject line of the email-- 2007 Subaru Impreza Sti Limited...

from the subject line of the email--
    2007 Subaru Impreza Sti Limited
    2004 Ford Lightning
    Whipple Supercharger
    445hp/507tq
    best e.t. 12.46@109mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    +3 for it probaly being a wrx ltd
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Screw it, heres the entire email with links and phone no.'s. Everyone email them for a price.

Friday, October 20, 2006 12:15 PM
    From: Dulles Jeep Kia Subaru - Mario Alvarez <dulles_motors@users.ccleads.com>
    To: lprice536@adelphia.net
    Subject: 2007 Subaru Impreza Sti Limited
    Size: 4 KB
    Attachments:

Hello Larry,

My name is Mario - I'm the Internet Manager at Dulles Motorcars. The vehicle you inquired about is in stock. The internet special selling price is $26254.00 plus tax, tags, and processing.

Dulles Motorcars Internet Department (http://dullesauto.com) has a "Beat the best price" policy. Present us with a written offer from any dealer and we will match that price + take an additional $200.00 off. If you have any questions about this vehicle please contact the Internet Department Manager "Mario" at (703) 669-6871. Mon - 9:00 pm - 9:00 pm / Tue - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm / Wed - 9:00 pm - 9:00 pm / Thur - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm / Fri - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm / Sat-9:00 am - 6:00 pm. Please remember you MUST contact the internet department in order to take advantage of the "BEAT THE BEST PRICE BY $200.00 OFFER" .

Thank you for shopping Dulles Motorcars.

Mario Alvarez Internet Sales Manager sales@dullesauto.com 703/669-6871
    2004 Ford Lightning
    Whipple Supercharger
    445hp/507tq
    best e.t. 12.46@109mph

there website has three limited's listed.

2007 Impreza STI Limited Sedan
    Stock #: 275049 MSRP: $36,254.00 Invoice: $33,717.00
    Exterior Color: Urban Gray Metallic

Stock #: 275042 MSRP: $35,936.00 Invoice: $33,510.00
    Exterior Color: Satin White Pearl

Stock #: 275039 MSRP: $35,734.00 Invoice: $33,379.00
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

'05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

I think it was a mistake by the sales person.

Stock #: 275049 MSRP: $36,254.00 Invoice: $33,717.00

Notice that the suggested price for above list is $36,254
    where the price in your e-mail is $26,254

So I'm guessing the sales person mistakenly typed 2 instead of 3 in your e-mail...
    You could still persuade him to sell you one at your e-mail price.
    Hope it works...
    2008 STI (JDM)

2006 STi (JDM) Graduated

Renntech S-Class (USDM)

UNDOUBTABLY a mistake by the saleman.

The wrx limited (fully loaded) goes for right around $26,000-$27,000 which is the exact price he quoted you. I cannot see any way they could offer a brand new STi limited for $26k when everyone else is paying well over $30k.

He quoted you a price on the wrx limited. But if by some amazing they are selling STI limiteds at that price, let me know so I can go buy one.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

it is def to just get you in the door. i worked at a subaru dealership up til friday.and if you want an sti for the best price its worth the drive to annapolis subaru.they sold 1 for sticker and two for about 32,000.

Quote Originally Posted by my2004ford View Post
    I have been looking at the 07 limited's for a while now, and I found a few dealers with them in stock. I used their website to contact them and the internet mananger emailed me back with a 'special' price of $26,525. Is this possible, or is it just a figure thrown out to get me to come to the dealership so they can say it was an error, but at least get me there to try to sell me something.

my guess is that they are talking about a WRX limited..not the STI limited.

STI limited invoice is $32k+
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

2007 sti limited pricing..

This is only my take on this but even if they "meant" wrx limited the subject line says "2007 impreza sti limited" and there for it will have to hold. I got my 2006 wrx for 25K out the door because of a similuar error. I had a guy in so cal tell me he could get the "wrx" for 2500 out the door but when we talked of the phone we talked about the TR. Of course in writing a 2006 WRX and a 2006 WRX TR are two different cars. I took the e-mail to a guy up north and he gave me a 2006 WRX for 25K out the door. They also didn't have anyone to unlock the gas and fill up my tank or detail my car. They promised me they will do it next time I drive 4 hours north to their dealer ship. I asked them to send me some rubber mats instead... they told me "we've lost so much money on you already that you'd have to take the gas and detail we offered you by driving up here". So take it to them and just use what you have on paper to get them to give something up. Look at it this way... if they don't do 26.5K for the car maybe they'll give it to you for 30K out the door... either way you getting it lower than asking is better. Plus you can always take what they give you to someone else and get it down to 26.5K from someone else. Sorry for the lengthy letter.

Gabe.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe.zavala View Post
    This is only my take on this but even if they "meant" wrx limited the subject line says "2007 impreza sti limited" and there for it will have to hold. I got my 2006 wrx for 25K out the door because of a similuar error. I had a guy in so cal tell me he could get the "wrx" for 2500 out the door but when we talked of the phone we talked about the TR. Of course in writing a 2006 WRX and a 2006 WRX TR are two different cars. I took the e-mail to a guy up north and he gave me a 2006 WRX for 25K out the door. They also didn't have anyone to unlock the gas and fill up my tank or detail my car. They promised me they will do it next time I drive 4 hours north to their dealer ship. I asked them to send me some rubber mats instead... they told me "we've lost so much money on you already that you'd have to take the gas and detail we offered you by driving up here". So take it to them and just use what you have on paper to get them to give something up. Look at it this way... if they don't do 26.5K for the car maybe they'll give it to you for 30K out the door... either way you getting it lower than asking is better. Plus you can always take what they give you to someone else and get it down to 26.5K from someone else. Sorry for the lengthy letter.

Gabe.

Good info. I've decided aginst buyng one for now. If I can help anyone get one at that price somehow I will.
    2004 Ford Lightning
    Whipple Supercharger
    445hp/507tq
    best e.t. 12.46@109mph

Might be true. It wouldn't hurt to go into the dealer and ask.
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGeeWhiz View Post
    Might be true. It wouldn't hurt to go into the dealer and ask.
    + 1
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Gabe.
    They still do not have to technically sell it to you (the STI LImited) for that price because it is not a signed buyers order or binding document. There are many loopholes in the email binding system due to the possibility of a typo here and there. they are not going to take a $10,000 loss because there was a typo or misprint. They will simply tell you it was a mistake...you will 95% of the time lose that battle in court because of the whole email part. If it was a signed buyers order or something that is totally different, but without a real signature, who is to say that email was sent from someone not affiliated with the dealership and had gotten access to the system illegally?

just another side of it of the situation.

$25k for a limited WRX isnt bad at all from what i remember pricing them at here --I have a limited wagon in that area price wise.

anyway, just my take on the email binding part. just like if you email them and agree to pay X amount of money for a vehicle and tell them in the email you want it...until you give money or sign on the line for it, they cant MAKE you buy because you simply said it in an email. similar type of thing.
    Last edited by GraysonSubaru; 10-25-2006 at 06:31 AM.

can't make you you can't make them..

I agree but the idea is to use it as leverage... "I drove this far and you are changing it on me; help me out here some how" type thing; or to just use it at another dealer to see what they can do. But I'm on the same page as you... they can't make you and you can't make them sell...

g.

I agree but the idea is to use it as leverage... "I drove this far and you are changing it on me; help me out here some how" type thing; or to just use it at another dealer to see what they can do. But I'm on the same page as you... they can't make you and you can't make them sell...

g.
    probably better off using it as leverage at that particular dealership because another dealer will tell you to go back to the dealership that sent the email and buy it because they cant do that pricing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast