hi question on auto wrx 2002 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on hi question on auto wrx 2002 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Speedette Honestly, my post did sound more 'straight forward' than I intended it to be. I agree ...

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Honestly, my post did sound more 'straight forward' than I intended it to be.

I agree with #2, and actually had typed something along those lines in my original post, but then decided that I didn't want to alienate the new member.

Now that I've driven manual, I'll never go back. I was just playing devil's advocate.
    Its all good.

yea you gotta give it to them straight or else everyone would drive auto lol. Ive turned at least 5 or so of my friends into Manual drivers. Years of condemnation will do the trick!

+1 i'll never go back. I work part time as a Swap driver for Audi when im in classes (not on co-op like right now...shh im at work lol), and i can drive a $70,000 A8 that is auto for 4 hours and then get into a 5speed A4 2.0T and drive another 4 hours and frankly its so much more fun in the manual (especially in traffic...which sounds like the opposit of how most feel).
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

'04 ftw!
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12