New '06 STi owner

This is a discussion on New '06 STi owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey people, just wanted to say hi, and I jumped in and got an '06 WRX Sti tonight. I traded ...

New '06 STi owner

Hey people, just wanted to say hi, and I jumped in and got an '06 WRX Sti tonight. I traded my 2003 Acura RSX typeS in for it. I must say it is shockingly different. "A ho 'nov-va lebbel." I have a lot to learn. I look forward to learning all I can here. Only negative I see right off the bat is the horrible stereo. The Bose 6 speaker and sub that I had in the RSX was miles better. Oh well, guess I'll just have to upgrade.

C Ya, Chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club!

People are too picky with stereos. I just wish mine had more bass but other then that its fairly clear.

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Stereos can be easily modified, just like many other parts on your new STI! If cars were perfect when they rolled of the assembly line, car makers would never come out with new models, and all aftermarket businesses would perish!

Post up some pics, ASAP!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Hi! Congrats on your new car. You're so lucky. I want one so bad but I have to wait a year. It's killing me!