Thinking about '06 WRX

This is a discussion on Thinking about '06 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm out of the country until towards the end of December, and am going to be in the market for ...

Thinking about '06 WRX

I'm out of the country until towards the end of December, and am going to be in the market for a new car when I get back. I was thinking about trying to pick up a new '06 WRX, depending on if anybody has any left of course.

I'm going to be keeping my current car (300ZX Twinturbo), but get a little more aggressive with the mods. The WRX will be my daily driver and my foul weather machine... the 300 doesn't really do that well without dry pavement. Especially because I plan to take her to around 500whp (385 now)...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you're in no rush, why not wait til the '08s are out.
    2006 WRX - World Rally Blue

Pics of teh 300ZX?
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy
    If you're in no rush, why not wait til the '08s are out.
    I'm not in that big of a rush, but I'm going to need something a little more winter friendly than the Z this winter when I get back. I'm moving to the mountains of WV and the Z just won't cut it for reliable transportation to work and for getting my snowboard to the slopes. I could always get an '06 in December, then get an '08 after they've been out for a little while...

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    Pics of teh 300ZX?
    I have some around somewhere... I'll post them up when I get a chance. It's black on black leather, targa.