Just purchased a 2006 STi - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

This is a discussion on Just purchased a 2006 STi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; nice man that thing is mint!!! from a civic to a STi, that a hugh differance...

  1. #16
    Registered User 1sImage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mississauga Canada
    Posts
    29
    nice man that thing is mint!!!

    from a civic to a STi, that a hugh differance
    04 STi Blue
    99 Eclipse GS-T
    95 TSI Talon

    4 Diamonds 3 Stars 2 liters 1 big Turbo

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User Mucas2K6STi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeker
    That is impressive. I salute you. I don't know if in my situation at 17 I could buy a STi with no help from my mom. Are you going to college?

    Yes im going to college and i am trying to save for a comuter
    2006 White STi

  4. #18
    Registered User dragonwrx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california, LA
    Posts
    1,204
    congratz COOL !!! damn ur si was clean!!! BUT UR STI!! is like WHOAA!! haha i was a civic owner before too but my wagon is soo much fun i just realize alot of civic owners switching to subies
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

  5. #19
    Registered User rr1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    0
    Welcome !
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

  6. #20
    Registered User CaRboNaDo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucas2K6STi
    Im 18 years old. The sti and the civic I bought myself with no help from the rents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucas2K6STi
    Yes im going to college and i am trying to save for a comuter

    So I'm just curious if you don't mind me asking. What kind of job do you have at 18, a student in college as well( full time?), that you can afford this kind of car without any help at all? I'm guessing at your age you have the highest insurance rate, and with a brand new ~$32k car, youre looking around $700-800+ a month including insurance. Am I right or how did that work out so sweet?

    Just curious mate, beautiful ride btw.
    Last edited by CaRboNaDo; 10-14-2006 at 11:28 AM.
    06 WRX TR CGM {stock} Hawke-Eye #28
    Raysfield- "We don't get much snow, and I don't drive aggressively in the rain, so kind of irrelevant."
    .:Truth:.

  7. #21
    Registered User TurboWill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    LI NY
    Posts
    3,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucas2K6STi
    I live in Walden NY. I left a part out from my orignal post. Im 18 years old. Here come the Flames i know. The sti and the civic I bought myself with no help from the rents.
    Civic>STi>House>Tons of money. thats the way to do it!
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

  8. #22
    Registered User Mucas2K6STi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRboNaDo
    So I'm just curious if you don't mind me asking. What kind of job do you have at 18, a student in college as well( full time?), that you can afford this kind of car without any help at all? I'm guessing at your age you have the highest insurance rate, and with a brand new ~$32k car, youre looking around $700-800+ a month including insurance. Am I right or how did that work out so sweet?

    Just curious mate, beautiful ride btw.
    No problem, most people are curious. I have worked and saved my money since i was 14 by working part time at a car wash which i still work part time at. When i was 16 i saved $12k for the civic, sold it in Aug. 06 for $11k, plus $12K saved after graduating and i put down 23K on the sti. My payment is really low. As far as insurance its under $2400 a year full cov., under an adults policy. All together the sti isnt more then 450 each month for everything. ALTHOUGH- gas is a killer
    2006 White STi

  9. #23
    Registered User ly_br25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,131
    Congrats on the STI! Aspen white is such a nice color.

    And your Civic was nice too! Not riced out, clean, simple. Excellent starter car.
    -Bruce

  10. #24
    Registered User Bboy AJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucas2K6STi
    I live in Walden NY. I left a part out from my orignal post. Im 18 years old. Here come the Flames i know. The sti and the civic I bought myself with no help from the rents.
    Bull****. Show your parents some appreciation.
    2006 WRX TR

  11. #25
    Registered User firetresses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucas2K6STi
    No problem, most people are curious. I have worked and saved my money since i was 14 by working part time at a car wash which i still work part time at. When i was 16 i saved $12k for the civic, sold it in Aug. 06 for $11k, plus $12K saved after graduating and i put down 23K on the sti. My payment is really low. As far as insurance its under $2400 a year full cov., under an adults policy. All together the sti isnt more then 450 each month for everything. ALTHOUGH- gas is a killer
    damn that is some impressive savings you've done. i definitely couldn't have been that willed to save that much money in that short amount of time

    yeah the insurance is a killer with the STI (which is why i had to get a WRX)... especially since my record isn't clean hehe
    Sarah
    Blobeye Syndicate #69

    "If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •