New owner of #38/800 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New owner of #38/800 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My dream car. Congrats on scoring one....

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    My dream car. Congrats on scoring one.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice, Enjoy it.

At work we got #4 because somebody bought it, I get the luxury of detailing before it gets picked up.

Peachypumpkincheeks

Amazing man, congrats! Definitely post up lots of pics and how you're likin' it every step of the way!!!

I would loooove to get my hands on a Limited STi. Hopefully they'll still be around in 2008/2009. Or maybe by that time I'll have enough money to import an STi Legacy....*thinking happy thoughts*
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

-2 for the deleted wing and leather seats (suede > leather)

+2 for the moon roof and heated seats! (a warm rear > a cold rear)

It all evens out.

But welcome to the club!

Good stuff man,now get some pics.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

Can anyone tell me the paint code for Urban Gray Metallic? I want to order some www.bumperplugs.com for my new STI Limited....I don't pick up the car until Thursday.

Thanks,
    Sean in Norcal
    LTD # 262

Sweet ride I loved driving that car even for just the short amount to the gas station and back.
    Quote Originally Posted by RallyRacer
    Nice, Enjoy it.

At work we got #4 because somebody bought it, I get the luxury of detailing before it gets picked up.
    I too am a lot tech...and we got # 007 and two others I can't remember. All three of them were gone within 3 days of when we got them...fun car I wish I could afford it

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    pics?!?!?
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

Congratz! I like the way they look, nicely understated. If I had a need for AWD and I had to get rid of my 02, I would be in line for one of these myself.

but...
    Quote Originally Posted by sticolorado
    it just will blow everything else under $50,000 away.
    Come on, how can you justify this statement? I understand being excited about a new purchase, but don't go overboard here...

Enjoy the car!
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav

Come on, how can you justify this statement? I understand being excited about a new purchase, but don't go overboard here...

Enjoy the car!
    I don't think he meant it is the best car period for under $50,000. Of course, preferences will greatly determine which is the "best" for that individual under $50k, but I think he was trying to say it had the most to offer in respect to itself.

What other car under $50k can seat 5 people, come with auto climate control, leather seats, the braking power of the sti's brembo's, handling of the sti, run very low 13's, and be modded cheaply and easily and all the while have awd capabilities that will make it driveable in any conditions.
    The only car I can think of that even comes close is the Volvo S60-R. But even that only run low 14's and does not handle nearly as well. Sure it has a nicer interior but it also costs nearly $10k more.
    Then of course, the evo is there in all the perfomrance aspects, but does not even compare to the interior in the sti ltd.
    G35x runs about $40k and has the awd and the nice brakes but again does not compare in performance.
    MS6 is the same. Costs less than an sti, and has all the luxuries plus extras, but still does not compare to it in performance.

Again, I am not saying the STi is "superior" to these cars, each one suits a person's needs different, but for $50k I think he is saying the STi offers the most in the performance/practicality arena. HUGE performane, with decent luxuries at a relatively small price.
    Last edited by DTR rex; 10-03-2006 at 05:32 PM.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ
    +1

Post some friggin pics already!
    ^^
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by viperuws
    -2 for the deleted wing and leather seats (suede > leather)

+2 for the moon roof and heated seats! (a warm rear > a cold rear)

It all evens out.

But welcome to the club!
    oh yeah -1 for extra weight.......but oh well prob. only a tenth thru the 1/4.....

grats. on the car and welcome
    Put your bones on the line joust the Dragon on US 129!!!

Deadbolt 20g TD06H 8cm^2, 255lph Walbro, 750cc Deutchwerks injectors, 3 piece UD pulley set, K&N Typhoon, Cobb TBE, Cobb heat shield, one step colder plugs, dyno tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I don't think ...(snipped to avoid a huge post)...at a relatively small price.
    I figure the same, but I'm a big believer in knowing what you have. As I stated previous, I would take the limited if I had the need right now. But it was *such* a blanket statement, I wanted to see what he meant.
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

hmmm.....

is it just me or does this car look sort of like a pontiac? i think it does but that doesnt mean that i dont like it. i just hope it doesnt become a trend because the pontiacs are too big (i think) and i like the regular compact look of the STI.....just a thought i had.

Quote Originally Posted by subarulez
    is it just me or does this car look sort of like a pontiac? i think it does but that doesnt mean that i dont like it. i just hope it doesnt become a trend because the pontiacs are too big (i think) and i like the regular compact look of the STI.....just a thought i had.
    edsel face?

FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12