Got a brand new 06 Black TR - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Got a brand new 06 Black TR within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Bboy AJ I said that there are no S2000s that are going for the market value. If ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bboy AJ
    I said that there are no S2000s that are going for the market value.

If anyone want to see what this fool is talking about, click.
    Cat I am already done with you and your BS. Plus I amnot going back and forth with you. done with it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    should be but some people like beating dead horses. Mainly the ones coming from a Honda. LOL

I Support ClubWRX
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

^^^^
    Harder

Faster

- Local Riceist

The S2000 is in the same bracket as the STi?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    HAHAHAHAHA That is why I love this site you always got some great pics to back up what people say. Good stuff. You Stay Classy Club WRX.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Huh? In terms of what? Price tag?

Go race your friend at the drag strip, see who wins. Go mod your cars, see who puts out better #s. Go on vacation, see who can pack more. Drive to work in February, see who has an easier time getting there in the snow.

[hint: WRX wins all of those categories]
    I totally agree, except while we don't have snow here in Phoenix, (we do up north in Flagstaff, Presscott, and Sedona,) the AWD and sport suspension of the WRX offer great daily driving and handling, plus great for different weather conditions. We could go on about the performance too, but most people on this forum either already know about it, or it is the reason/one of the main reasons they bought one (it was for me).

Yes, different cars are made to appeal to different people (Pt cruisers are still selling, why I don't know, ) but different cars are made to appeal to different markets, or are inspired by different fields/purposes. But for my money, the all around capability and performance of the WRX is unbeatable, along with dependability plus the fact that the things that come stock on it, aka AWD, sport suspension, bigger brakes, nice styling, turbo, wide wheel well, decent 6 disc changer, etc. make it pound for pound and part for part better than any other 'sedan' I was looking at. I am glad you like your new Subaru, I am loving my 06 WRX. Enjoy everyone!

P.S. - True power is knowing you have it and not having to exercise it. If you know what your car can do AND you like it, it makes for smiles every time, every ride, whether or not you prove it on the streets, highways, or the internet highway, it still gives me joy to drive it. It is by far the best car I have ever driven, in part because it is unlike any other car. It must be the whole rally inspired/aerospace roots of Subaru!

Pictures:

You can see my Probe in the back. Great car, but definitely needed to be replaced as a daily driver.
    2006 WRX TR

Banned
    very nice, I love black that is gonna be next color when I get an 06 or 07 wagon.

You should see the way the black shines at night under a street lamp. She looks very mean. I love it.
    2006 WRX TR

Quote Originally Posted by Bboy AJ
    You should see the way the black shines at night under a street lamp. She looks very mean. I love it.
    LoL I will know tomorrow when I pick up
    MY black TR as well, hehe
    New England F4

Turbo XS Bov FS/Trade (HKS sequential)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.