New to the forums

This is a discussion on New to the forums within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, I plan on purchasing my WRX tomorrow. It is a 2002, with 90,000 miles (all highway), 5 speed ...

New to the forums

Hello all,
    I plan on purchasing my WRX tomorrow. It is a 2002, with 90,000 miles (all highway), 5 speed and silver. As for mods it has a Blitz turbo timer, cluster gauges, manual boost controller, and a short shifter. Currently has four cooper tires (not sure of exact details yet) for summer and four brigestone blizz-ex snow tires for winter. Other than that the car is completely stock. The second I drove the car, I fell in love with it. I currently own a 92' Toyota Celica and to say I was amazed at the power, handling, and overall greatness of the car is an understatement. I'll post more details about the car as soon as I get it in the driveway tomorrow night. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself..

-xPsyXx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Registered User project_skyline's Avatar
    I wouldn't buy a modded car, its most likely been raced hard, driven hard, and with having a boost controller no doubt he might have tweaked the boost and you don't know if he did it right or not.

Welcome otherwise.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome and good luck with the new pruchase...
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Well I'm not too worried about it, the guy before me bought the car from a dealer with 8k on it. The kid that had bought it before him wanted a WRX, bought it new - put some money into it and then realized that he couldn't afford the payments so let it go back to the dealer. The man I bought it from was a 30 year old that drove it with his wife as a daily driver.