Hidey ho Folks...New Guy here :( - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Hidey ho Folks...New Guy here :( within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'd enjoy watching that beetle fly off a cliff... Thanks for the welcome.. btw... love the yellow rex.. I think ...

I'd enjoy watching that beetle fly off a cliff...

Thanks for the welcome..

btw... love the yellow rex.. I think I just changed my mind about not wanting a yellow one.. Great ride!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

I Support ClubWRX
    Was the VW a 1.8T is so that's a horrible motor.

Meh your story sounds odd and if you stick around I'm sure one day we'll hear a thread about how it all feel through. Most things to good to be true usually are.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by b foxy
    Wow timmmy.. Seems like you could use some therapy... Did uncle bad touch come over again last night in his p.j's with adult magazines and a bottle of jaeger? Try not to take it out on the new guy mmkay?

Some guys drive huge trucks with big lifts to make up for what they are lacking.. I drive a New Beetle.. whats that tell ya lol
    Well now I am sober and you still sound gay.

You drive a new beetle.... What does that tell me about you..... Well first, you are likely gay, second you have very poor taste in cars(you are working on correcting that).

Look I don't care if your gay or not. It is not meant as an insult. I just happend to be drunk last night and posting and that is what ended up in my post.

In all seriousness.... welcome and I am sure you will like the wrx. And if you wanna hook up some time let me know...
    2002 WRB Wagon
    Cobb Stg 1

"You just got beat by a station wagon!!!"

sorry about the harsh return post..

I'm a new daddy.. my son was born on June 23rd. Its amazing how fast you grow up when you see your first child for the first time. I have been married "to a woman" for three years now. We have been together for eight years.. met her my sophomore year in high school. If anyone understands spouting off when you've had a little too much liquid courage, its me.. My other hobbies are Precision marksmanship "shooting" and Saltwater Reef Tanks.. another kinda thing that just fell into my lap.... I have a great job that pays a good wage.. I work seven days a week over 10 hours a day..and it doesnt bother me because I enjoy every minute of it. Life is going very well for me lately... Have a wonderful wife.. wonderful son that hopefully someday will share my passion for AWD Turbo vehicles, and a great job... The only negative thing that I have is my car.

As far as the whole story sounds fishy thing.. think what you want...I could post pictures of me in my new WRX with copies of my birth certificate, marriage license, DNA Sample, Urine Specimen and Green card and someone out there would still not believe it. I guess I could just care less what someone on the internet thinks about me.

I've been lurking on these boards for quite a while now.. I am researching before I buy... I have always been really into Euro cars..and I had never seen a new beetle really done up well.. Thats no excuse for buying trash..but it was really the only thing on the lot that I could afford..and I needed a car like that day. I traded in a Nissan Pathfinder for it..I still regret it. I have had nothing but problems with that POS.

I still havent given up on Euro yet.. I know a guy who knows a guy who might be able to find me an '04 Audi S4 for around 12,000...but I really kinda doubt it.. I even have three magazine subscriptions that deal mainly with japanese cars..

All I can say is that my mother in law is really helping me out with this.. I go to sleep with my fingers crossed every night that this will work out... I hope you guys are able to assist me with all of my stupid noob questions that will be coming in the near future... and i have really been reading these sticky's so i wont have the normal "use the search" reply..LOL

My fish tank

My wife and my car

me and my new son his name is Brody

a few of my toys

So thats basically it... take it or leave it..

BTW.. My name is Brian..and if you are ever around the salem area let me know I'll buy you a beer.

Nice guns....

Looks like an AR, a 1911 and something glock. What are they?

I have a 20 gauge 870 with extended mag tube, a 10/22 with supressed barrel a builtin bipod and a 9-32 scope(this thing is darn near silent).
    2002 WRB Wagon
    Cobb Stg 1

"You just got beat by a station wagon!!!"

I Support ClubWRX
    I spy G-26 or G27 (looking at his arsenal probaly a 27).
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Included in that pic there is a Bushmaster xm15e2s 16" HBAR.. its post ban so I need to get with the times and cut the barrell down to 14.5 inches and add a flash suppressor..that rifle is a severe work in progress... So far it only has an Eotech 552 Ref. F sight mounted on a Larue Tactical rail.. ARMS #40 Back up sights, New Grip some worked over internals and a few other little things..

There is also a Springfield armory "loaded" 1911 that has been reworked by Wilson Combat
    Remington 870 that has been custom built by Wilson Combat.. My wife got me the Surefire forend for Christmas a couple of years back

And a coupla glocks. Model 19 and 26. The wife thinks the 26 is hers..but I plan to get her a brand new little poodle shooter pretty soon... It will be another 9mm but I am unsure of what model... She is a little thing..but she can handle herself pretty well

Soon to be added to the lineup is a replacement for my long lost rifle.. she burned up in a housefire along with about 12 other rifles and pistols.. It will be an accuracy Internation AE in .308. I also plan to add suppressors for the AR, .308 and 1911. But that will have to come after I get the Rex..

The picture of the fish tank represents about 15,000 dollars worth of equipment and livestock.. but I work in a Reef tank store so I havent spent really anything for it..

I gotta start knitting or something..all of my hobbies cost too much money!

I am sooo into having the idea of a suppressed .22 It just seem so "useful" LOL

Is your supressor part of the barrell or is it removeable? I have yet to venture into the class III stuff.. mainly due to money.. but hopefully soon! I would sure dig seein a pic of that rifle!

Quote Originally Posted by Web Foot STi
    Sounds like a good deal all around, but a couple of observations:

Don't threat her "kinda" like the bank. Treat it like the real loan that it is. Get the deal in writing and have everyone involved sign and keep a copy. Keep a copy of your check, check stub for payments and get a receipt. If you pay cash Get a Receipt! Nothing fancy is needed.

Ten years is a long time for a car note. You might want to consider a shorter term, and, or a no penalty prepayment clause. Remember you will be an old man of 35 when you pay this off.

Get and keep comprehensive insurance. You may not be required to carry it with a private party loan, but God forbid that you would have an accident and total the car and still have, say, 7 years of payments left...

Good luck and enjoy.
    Dam good advice.

Treat your mother-in-law as if she were a bank and you want to protect your credit rating like it is a child. Take care of you mother in law or you WILL be sorry. I get along great with my in-laws, but, I know plenty of people who don't. In-laws can be a great support for a marriage and they can be a tremendous stresser. Try to keep relations with yours as healthy as possible.

The nice thing is that my mother seems to be the crazy one LOL.. I've never seen anyone go completely nuts like my mom did after we had our baby three months ago... Even my stepdad who told me a million times that he couldnt stand me did a 180 and now I am his favorite..

Just when things start to really suck.. everything just turns around... Live is crazy.. keep it comin'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12