<title edited for foul language>
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on <title edited for foul language> within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I know you are upset about your accident, but you need to find a different way to express it here. ...

<title edited for foul language>

I know you are upset about your accident, but you need to find a different way to express it here.

-TR
    Last edited by Trainrex; 09-15-2006 at 06:15 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Andrews fast today
    - Local Riceist

i give up

I Support ClubWRX
    Is there unwholesome activity going on here?
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Ok I calmed down...

I was traveling down a road when some nice guy in the turning lane decided to cut off the guy infront of me going straight... The guy in front of me slams on brakes, I do the same. My wheels lock I smash into the guy infront of me... According to the "law" I'm at fault because I hit someone in the behind, when it really was the guy in the turning lane...

The guy I hit was driving an altima. From looking at the car all he needs is a rear bumber. How much do you think that will be? I need a headlight and new hood for my taurus.

I'm very pissed because I have to pay for something that wasn't really my fault and I'm afraid that if we go through insurance my dream of getting a STi in a year or so will be gone forever.

If it was my fault I would not be *****ing right now, it just sucks just to have worked 40 hours a week during the summer for a landscaping company just to have all the money gone in a mater of seconds

Registered User project_skyline's Avatar
    That sucks, but its because you drive leh none ABS ford garbage.

Good luck with everything and hope you can still get that STI, and not that IS300.

Dude! Man up and take some responsibility. If you weren't following too close you would have never hit the guy in front of you no matter what the guy in front of him did. You are 100% at fault here. I don't feel a bit sorry for you because you can't drive responsibly. You have to leave room in front of you for emergencies.

Tailgating is one of my pet peeves. You don't have to be inches from the bumper of the car in front to be tailgating. If you can't safely do an emergency stop without hitting the guy in front of you, you are tailgating. You have to leave enough distance to get your car completely stopped if the guy in front of you has to stop suddenly. What would happen if some little kid chased a ball into the street and the guy in front of you had to stop? Would it be the little kid's fault when you hit the guy? HELL NO! It's because you're not smart enough to follow safely.

If you have a driver's license, you had to pass a test. One of the questions on the test is about following distance. You need AT LEAST 2 seconds between the bumper of the car in front of you and your bumper.

So, quit whining because it's TOTALLY YOUR FAULT!!!!!
    Last edited by e-merlin; 09-16-2006 at 08:49 AM.
    My water heater has a blow off valve.

the law says its your fault because you didn't leave enough room to avoid someone panic breaking in front of you.

didn't you take driver's ed? there's usually a question on your driving test...how much room do you need to leave between you and the personin front of you? how much should that distance increase for every 10 MPH? they're not just arbitrarily telling you to drive like that you know?
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by e-merlin
    Dude! Man up and take some responsibility. If you weren't following too close you would have never hit the guy in front of you no matter what the guy in front of him did. You are 100% at fault here. I don't feel a bit sorry for you because you can't drive responsibly. You have to leave room in front of you for emergencies.

Tailgating is one of my pet peeves. You don't have to be inches from the bumper of the car in front to be tailgating. If you can't safely do an emergency stop without hitting the guy in front of you, you are tailgating. You have to leave enough distance to get your car completely stopped if the guy in front of you has to stop suddenly. What would happen if some little kid chased a ball into the street and the guy in front of you had to stop? Would it be the little kid's fault when you hit the guy? HELL NO! It's because you're not smart enough to follow safely.

If you have a driver's license, you had to pass a test. One of the questions on the test is about following distance. You need AT LEAST 2 seconds between the bumper of the car in front of you and your bumper. and please don't tell me the only reason you want one in a year is so that you can show off in front of your friends and holla at some teenie boppers

So, quit whining because it's TOTALLY YOUR FAULT!!!!!
    i'd have to agree with this. if your not tailgating, then you should have enough room to make the proper adjustments to avoid an accident. the lack of distance between your car and his is what caused your car to hit him. if you would have left some space it never would have happened. but, on a side note, your only 16 man and you act like it's the end of the world if you don't get STi!!! i know it's cool car, but you have a lot of life to live and a lot of hours at work ahead of you to save up for that car. And please don't tell me the only reason you want an STi within the year is so you can look cool in front of your friends instead of being in a beater ford
    Last edited by NorCalBugEye; 09-16-2006 at 08:59 AM.
    "Goodie Gum Drops"

I Support ClubWRX
    Also, get used to working. In a few years, 40 hours a week will look like a picnic.

I Support ClubWRX
    40 hours per week is a picnic.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    pwn3d by 96 hours a week in teh ER

damn that sucks don't worry i've been through it as well. when i was 17, i worked with my dad at the WTI, they do custom fabrication with wood, 16-18 hour shifts on weekends. there were days when i never even saw the sun!! But it was definately an eye opener as to how hard people work to achieve their dreams.
    "Goodie Gum Drops"

I agree that it was your fault. You're responsible for keeping a safe distance between you and the car in front of you for just such actions. Instead of throwing blame around you should learn something from your mistake. Example: I pulled over for an emergency vehicle a few months ago. Dumb driver in back of me (yacking on a cell phone) didn't see me stopping in time and hit my wife's Jeep. It was clearly her fault, and her insurance gladly paid up.

I work for the federal government. Anything over 40 hours a week = comp time which ads to my already 4 weeks of vacation a year.
    2006 WRX WRB Wagon
    Stage 2 Cobb catless DP and Borla Hush CBE
    *Total Loss*

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    It is your fault 100%. End of story. Just be lucky you didn't have the STi already & smashed that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    Indeed
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast