<title edited for foul language> - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on <title edited for foul language> within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 20WRX04 It is your fault 100%. End of story. Just be lucky you didn't have the STi ...

Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX04
    It is your fault 100%. End of story. Just be lucky you didn't have the STi already & smashed that up.

Indeed
    Thats what I was thinking. That poor STi But this all rely sucks for him thoe.
    .......... two cents below _______________
    02 WRX/ owner since I could dream.
    WFC The 3rd III cobbcobbcobbcobbcobbcobb
    (((((((((((((((( NOW STAGE2 ))))))))))))))))
    _______________________________.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Yup no one to blam but yourself on this one. It sucks to have an accident but hopefully you'll learn from it (I've learned from all of mine).
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Give the kid a little slack here. I agree with you guys that he is at fault here, it is also because he lacks experience on the roads.

Kreeker, just be grateful that you are not injured in any ways and that you walked away from this accident unharmed. So you will lose out on some $$$, or did you rather save that $$$ and pay with your life. Think about it this way, you lose some $$$ but walked away with your life. Maybe now you will drive a little safer and be more careful.
    Looks are everything...

I honostly would admit if to it if I thought It was my fault... I had two seconds between me and the other car... My wheels locked up... Even the ****ing guy that I hit said It was not my fault... And yes I did learn my lesson and I'm very glad that I started out with a ford taurus as my first car.

You guys may think that I am the stereotypical stupid ass teenager, but I'm not...

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeker

You guys may think that I am the stereotypical stupid ass teenager, but I'm not...

I honostly would admit if to it if I thought It was my fault... I had two seconds between me and the other car... My wheels locked up... Even the ****ing guy that I hit said It was not my fault... And yes I did learn my lesson and I'm very glad that I started out with a ford taurus as my first car.

Ya time to move on . Your smart on the whole insurance thing, and Keep on pursuing a WRX. It's got plunty more power and more so rember that and respect that power .
    .......... two cents below _______________
    02 WRX/ owner since I could dream.
    WFC The 3rd III cobbcobbcobbcobbcobbcobb
    (((((((((((((((( NOW STAGE2 ))))))))))))))))
    _______________________________.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXgotit
    Thats what I was thinking. That poor STi But this all rely sucks for him thoe.
    If he were in an STi, he probably could have stopped before hitting the guy. Compared to that a taurus is like trying to stop an aircraft carrier. Which admittedly is why it's his fault. It's not just knowing your own car's limitations, but also the capabilities of the car in front of you. I have had to panic stop a couple of times in my STi, and once sent an SUV off into the grassy median to prevent smashing into me.

Yea I blame my brakes and myself for not getting new ones... My brakes make a loud high pitch noise when I'm pulling out of my drive way... I definately need to get new ones

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea I blame my brakes and myself for not getting new ones... My brakes make a loud high pitch noise when I'm pulling out of my drive way... I definately need to get new ones
    If you had another 50ft to stop, would you have hit him?

Meh, could have been worse. Least it was just a Taurus. It's in the past...can't change anything...lesson learned...move on.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOFAST88
    Meh, could have been worse. Least it was just a Taurus. It's in the past...can't change anything...lesson learned...move on.
    That's really the whole point here. The lesson wasn't learned. He still blames the car in front, and his brakes. Once he realizes that he was following to close, the lesson will be learned.

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    40 hours per week is a picnic.
    weeerd. 60 hrs a week is a picnic.

That being said, i agree w/ most everyone here. Your fault, no pity. Hope you didn't come here for some.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    That's really the whole point here. The lesson wasn't learned. He still blames the car in front, and his brakes. Once he realizes that he was following to close, the lesson will be learned.
    Yes I understand. It's still too early in the game. Once the $$$ is shelled out, I'm sure it will sink in. The thing I was getting at is that there's really nothing he can do about it now. Kreeker, ish like this happens to everyone, some sooner than others. Man up, put down the cash. When you finally do get your STi it will be all the more fulfilling, and you'd better take better care of the car, because of this experiance.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

I don't blame the car in front... This would have never have happened if the ******* did not cut off the guy in front of me. Anyway, I have thought back to the incident over and over and I didn't think I was too close..

Maybe I am always following too closely? But I was not any closer than I normally am...

trust me I definately learned my lesson but I feel like I don't know how to drive anymore!!!!!!!!!!

like i said earlier man, your only 16!!! experience is a major factor in this. you obviously have not been driving very long and just made a bad judgment. take this as a lesson that your " normal amount of space" is not adequate enough. now you know that you need to leave more space ahead of you.
    "Goodie Gum Drops"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.