Hi guys, Need a little help... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Hi guys, Need a little help... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; wait to post pics of the volvo i have to host them correct? and i have done more mods to ...

wait to post pics of the volvo i have to host them correct? and i have done more mods to the performance than looks but i have a couple cosmetic mods that i think yall will like. It has about 220 to the wheels but its auto so its slow lol. but ya i have to host them right?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

oh and i would like to buy an STi but its like im a little young to have a 33,000 car, as my first bought car, by that i mean since im gettin my dad to cosign he a little weary on that.........

Quote Originally Posted by EvohuntinWRX
    oh and i would like to buy an STi but its like im a little young to have a 33,000 car, as my first bought car, by that i mean since im gettin my dad to cosign he a little weary on that.........
    You dont have to host, you can load them on the forums (just look under where you type and it says "manage attachments.")

An STi is a lot of power, high monthly payments, and even higher insurance. a WRX might be a better choice.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

I just uploaded 5 pics i think of my car let me know what you guys thing not bad for a volvo haha

And Do you have to register the difference in power between the STi and WRX to the insurance company?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s70smalls1.jpg   s70smalls2.jpg   s70smalls3.jpg   S70smalls4.jpg   S70smalls5.jpg  

couple more pics...........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S70smalls6.jpg   S70smalls7.jpg   s70smalls8.jpg   s70smalls9.jpg   s70smalls10.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12