No WRX, but a car lover none the less

This is a discussion on No WRX, but a car lover none the less within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, I'm new and am here to learn about the fabulous WRX. I've got a 3.8 ltr supercharged Grand ...

No WRX, but a car lover none the less

Hey all, I'm new and am here to learn about the fabulous WRX. I've got a 3.8 ltr supercharged Grand Prix with a few mods that get it to mid-high 13's.

I'll be lurking around to just learn about your cars. The only experience I have with them is this dude named Chris (can't remember last name) that dated this girl Hallie who I worked with at Outback Steakhouse in Mentor, OH had one. He always wanted to race me. We went for rides in each other's cars. I loved the BOV as well as the low end power. Anyways, here I am.
    I have a Grand Prix with a few bolt ons

13.7 @ 101

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome! Have a look at the Video forum if you want to see some pretty cool stuff, especially the rally vids. Or just do a "rally" search on youtube. You can see our cars at their best!
    2006 Black STI - stock
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Musty-stanks suck. You don't need a spoiler like the STI's in a musty-stank, just open the window and let your mullet produce the downforce.

Dude, I love that mustang quote. It makes me laugh, but I will def. check out those videos tomorrow morning when I am having a hard time waking up for work.
    I have a Grand Prix with a few bolt ons

13.7 @ 101

Yeah I wish I had said it. It's a long thread involving Mustangs vs WRXs and I state my opinion, get flamed for it, others follow suit, I flame back, you know how it goes. For a few good laughs...here it is:

04 wrx stage2 vs. mustang gt

Don't post YOUR opinion though...someone might disagree and you might get a really long response from some idiot. But as you can see...there are plenty of other car owners here not just Subie fanboys. So again, welcome
    2006 Black STI - stock
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Musty-stanks suck. You don't need a spoiler like the STI's in a musty-stank, just open the window and let your mullet produce the downforce.