No WRX, but a car lover none the less
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on No WRX, but a car lover none the less within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, I'm new and am here to learn about the fabulous WRX. I've got a 3.8 ltr supercharged Grand ...

No WRX, but a car lover none the less

Hey all, I'm new and am here to learn about the fabulous WRX. I've got a 3.8 ltr supercharged Grand Prix with a few mods that get it to mid-high 13's.

I'll be lurking around to just learn about your cars. The only experience I have with them is this dude named Chris (can't remember last name) that dated this girl Hallie who I worked with at Outback Steakhouse in Mentor, OH had one. He always wanted to race me. We went for rides in each other's cars. I loved the BOV as well as the low end power. Anyways, here I am.
    I have a Grand Prix with a few bolt ons

13.7 @ 101

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome! Have a look at the Video forum if you want to see some pretty cool stuff, especially the rally vids. Or just do a "rally" search on youtube. You can see our cars at their best!
    2006 Black STI - stock
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Musty-stanks suck. You don't need a spoiler like the STI's in a musty-stank, just open the window and let your mullet produce the downforce.

Dude, I love that mustang quote. It makes me laugh, but I will def. check out those videos tomorrow morning when I am having a hard time waking up for work.
    I have a Grand Prix with a few bolt ons

13.7 @ 101

Yeah I wish I had said it. It's a long thread involving Mustangs vs WRXs and I state my opinion, get flamed for it, others follow suit, I flame back, you know how it goes. For a few good laughs...here it is:

04 wrx stage2 vs. mustang gt

Don't post YOUR opinion though...someone might disagree and you might get a really long response from some idiot. But as you can see...there are plenty of other car owners here not just Subie fanboys. So again, welcome
    2006 Black STI - stock
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Musty-stanks suck. You don't need a spoiler like the STI's in a musty-stank, just open the window and let your mullet produce the downforce.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.