Sold the Neon, Got the Rex - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Sold the Neon, Got the Rex within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by DTR rex Either way though, it is pretty ridiculous how they are unable to respect a car ...

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Either way though, it is pretty ridiculous how they are unable to respect a car for what it is and what it deserves.
    Both there and here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Both there and here.
    I agree.... Just seems considerably more prevalent there.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    I hate those stupid SRT-4's! Who would drive one of those POS's?

No but I honestly and trying to sell my SRT-4.

I am getting a 2.5rs (older model) and doing a ej20 swap
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

Quote Originally Posted by Death To Ricers
    I am getting a 2.5rs (older model) and doing a ej20 swap

IMO that's the ultimate subaru build up. Best of luck to you on building a hell of a car.

IMO that's the ultimate subaru build up. Best of luck to you on building a hell of a car.
    +1.

Such a great handling and well balanced car... All it ever needed was more power and an EJ20 swap should take care of that.
    Just call me Clark Kent

Banned
    hahahah, those srt-4 guys what a bunch of whiney little punks. They need to learn to respect other people and their vehicle choices. We don't go bashing srt-4s on here all the time even though they are still NEONS. HHAHAHA ok so we do but not that bad. Welcome to the mature and respectful wrx forums. You will find we are a "little" more grown up here. oh yeah and dodge has always gotten a big from me except our 1995 dodge minivan, thing is still kicking at 170000. Just doesn't want to die and I beat on her when I can. LOL It is a quirk of a van I guess.

Banned
    besides, dodge doesn't make a turbo wagon. HEHEHE that in itself is unacceptable. noone does Wagon like Subaru.

Lately I think its been getting as bad as the SRT- Forums around here. Theres alot of people on here that think their WRX is the fastest thing in the world and can't seem to respect any other car.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    Lately I think its been getting as bad as the SRT- Forums around here. Theres alot of people on here that think their WRX is the fastest thing in the world and can't seem to respect any other car.
    i semi agree with you. but after reading that post over at srt4forums.com, you gotta admit that forum is a hateful place. i like srt4s, but hate the owners
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by Maccgyver
    hahahah, those srt-4 guys what a bunch of whiney little punks. They need to learn to respect other people and their vehicle choices. We don't go bashing srt-4s on here all the time even though they are still NEONS. HHAHAHA ok so we do but not that bad. Welcome to the mature and respectful wrx forums. You will find we are a "little" more grown up here. oh yeah and dodge has always gotten a big from me except our 1995 dodge minivan, thing is still kicking at 170000. Just doesn't want to die and I beat on her when I can. LOL It is a quirk of a van I guess.

It's the same **** as this forum, just a different shovel.

OMG LOL it r a neaon, a suped up econobox, morans don't even have a luxury car likes us!

Enjoy the broken trannies . I hope Subaru doesn't void your warrenty if you change the shift knob in the car . I think you'll be dissapointed when you hit 3rd gear and the power isn't there. I like to have fun in the top end rather then the first 60ft. Just messing around anyways, but really, you should have gotten the STI.
    That comment is retarded. Obviously that guy has no idea the gearing in the wrx...because 3rd gear is $$
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

OMG LOL it r a neaon, a suped up econobox, morans don't even have a luxury car likes us!
    FORZA FERRARI

I Support ClubWRX
    Who's that? I find most of the people here that have been around for any amount of time at all to be very open-minded about other models. It's one of the things that keeps me here; the fact that I could post pics of my new G35 and have 11 pages of people complimenting it, asking about it, etc.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    Who's that? I find most of the people here that have been around for any amount of time at all to be very open-minded about other models. It's one of the things that keeps me here; the fact that I could post pics of my new G35 and have 11 pages of people complimenting it, asking about it, etc.
    Its mostly newer people. The people like you and the other more frequent posters are much more open minded and are the only reason I stay here.
    FORZA FERRARI

+1.

I find this mostly with newer 06' owners though. They seem to think the 2006 wrx was a gift bestowed upon them by God and the greatest car ever.

We are still not as bad as the SRT4 forums though.
    Just call me Clark Kent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.