Sold the Neon, Got the Rex - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 95

This is a discussion on Sold the Neon, Got the Rex within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by DTR rex Either way though, it is pretty ridiculous how they are unable to respect a car ...

  1. #61
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,936
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Either way though, it is pretty ridiculous how they are unable to respect a car for what it is and what it deserves.
    Both there and here.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Both there and here.
    I agree.... Just seems considerably more prevalent there.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

  4. #63
    Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,930
    I hate those stupid SRT-4's! Who would drive one of those POS's?

    No but I honestly and trying to sell my SRT-4.

    I am getting a 2.5rs (older model) and doing a ej20 swap
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

  5. #64
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Death To Ricers
    I am getting a 2.5rs (older model) and doing a ej20 swap

    IMO that's the ultimate subaru build up. Best of luck to you on building a hell of a car.

  6. #65
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    IMO that's the ultimate subaru build up. Best of luck to you on building a hell of a car.
    +1.

    Such a great handling and well balanced car... All it ever needed was more power and an EJ20 swap should take care of that.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

  7. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lake Zurich, IL
    Posts
    812
    hahahah, those srt-4 guys what a bunch of whiney little punks. They need to learn to respect other people and their vehicle choices. We don't go bashing srt-4s on here all the time even though they are still NEONS. HHAHAHA ok so we do but not that bad. Welcome to the mature and respectful wrx forums. You will find we are a "little" more grown up here. oh yeah and dodge has always gotten a big from me except our 1995 dodge minivan, thing is still kicking at 170000. Just doesn't want to die and I beat on her when I can. LOL It is a quirk of a van I guess.

  8. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lake Zurich, IL
    Posts
    812
    besides, dodge doesn't make a turbo wagon. HEHEHE that in itself is unacceptable. noone does Wagon like Subaru.

  9. #68
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    Lately I think its been getting as bad as the SRT- Forums around here. Theres alot of people on here that think their WRX is the fastest thing in the world and can't seem to respect any other car.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  10. #69
    Registered User kingypoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    Lately I think its been getting as bad as the SRT- Forums around here. Theres alot of people on here that think their WRX is the fastest thing in the world and can't seem to respect any other car.
    i semi agree with you. but after reading that post over at srt4forums.com, you gotta admit that forum is a hateful place. i like srt4s, but hate the owners
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

  11. #70
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Maccgyver
    hahahah, those srt-4 guys what a bunch of whiney little punks. They need to learn to respect other people and their vehicle choices. We don't go bashing srt-4s on here all the time even though they are still NEONS. HHAHAHA ok so we do but not that bad. Welcome to the mature and respectful wrx forums. You will find we are a "little" more grown up here. oh yeah and dodge has always gotten a big from me except our 1995 dodge minivan, thing is still kicking at 170000. Just doesn't want to die and I beat on her when I can. LOL It is a quirk of a van I guess.

    It's the same **** as this forum, just a different shovel.

    OMG LOL it r a neaon, a suped up econobox, morans don't even have a luxury car likes us!

  12. #71
    Registered User kingypoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    585
    Enjoy the broken trannies . I hope Subaru doesn't void your warrenty if you change the shift knob in the car . I think you'll be dissapointed when you hit 3rd gear and the power isn't there. I like to have fun in the top end rather then the first 60ft. Just messing around anyways, but really, you should have gotten the STI.
    That comment is retarded. Obviously that guy has no idea the gearing in the wrx...because 3rd gear is $$
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

  13. #72
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    OMG LOL it r a neaon, a suped up econobox, morans don't even have a luxury car likes us!
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  14. #73
    Administrator RayfieldsWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Old Folks Home
    Posts
    47,034
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    Lately I think its been getting as bad as the SRT- Forums around here. Theres alot of people on here that think their WRX is the fastest thing in the world and can't seem to respect any other car.
    Who's that? I find most of the people here that have been around for any amount of time at all to be very open-minded about other models. It's one of the things that keeps me here; the fact that I could post pics of my new G35 and have 11 pages of people complimenting it, asking about it, etc.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

  15. #74
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    Who's that? I find most of the people here that have been around for any amount of time at all to be very open-minded about other models. It's one of the things that keeps me here; the fact that I could post pics of my new G35 and have 11 pages of people complimenting it, asking about it, etc.
    Its mostly newer people. The people like you and the other more frequent posters are much more open minded and are the only reason I stay here.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  16. #75
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    Lately I think its been getting as bad as the SRT- Forums around here. Theres alot of people on here that think their WRX is the fastest thing in the world and can't seem to respect any other car.
    +1.

    I find this mostly with newer 06' owners though. They seem to think the 2006 wrx was a gift bestowed upon them by God and the greatest car ever.

    We are still not as bad as the SRT4 forums though.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •