Newbie To Subie....hello NJ
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newbie To Subie....hello NJ within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to sat "Greetings" to my fellow WRX members, i picked up a "TR" 2 weeks ago and i ...

Newbie To Subie....hello NJ

Just wanted to sat "Greetings" to my fellow WRX members, i picked up a "TR" 2 weeks ago and i am quite pleased with the car.......she's my first Foreign car since i was 15 and bought myself a 71 240 z.....big difference i know......but none the less.....WRX=great car......i'm up in northern NJ......see ya around

jesse

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club...
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

Welcome to the club dude. Do you still have your Z? I have a 73 240z that is at my uncle's awaiting to be put back together. Wait, do you also belong to Zcar.com?
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Post pics of your rides.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Fair Lawn NJ, Brooklyn NY, Odessa Ukraine
    Hey Jesse,
    Welcome to the club.
    I am up in Bergen county, Fair Lawn, driving silver WRX TR (got it from Ramsey dealer in April). I also have fully moded burgundy 1987 Supra Turbo wich is completely, different animals.

Quote Originally Posted by jonahboo
    Just wanted to sat "Greetings" to my fellow WRX members, i picked up a "TR" 2 weeks ago and i am quite pleased with the car.......she's my first Foreign car since i was 15 and bought myself a 71 240 z.....big difference i know......but none the less.....WRX=great car......i'm up in northern NJ......see ya around

jesse

hey gang.....the Z was cool but i sold it like17 years ago, i'm 33 now......my WRX is Blue and i got it down at Lynns in Bloomfield for a decent price......my wife has a Saturn Vue Redline and i also have a 65 Impala wagon lowrider (yellow/aqua)........i used to live in Fair Lawn when i was a small tyke......

thanx for the kind words!

Fair Lawn NJ, Brooklyn NY, Odessa Ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by jonahboo
    hey gang.....the Z was cool but i sold it like17 years ago, i'm 33 now......my WRX is Blue and i got it down at Lynns in Bloomfield for a decent price......my wife has a Saturn Vue Redline and i also have a 65 Impala wagon lowrider (yellow/aqua)........i used to live in Fair Lawn when i was a small tyke......

thanx for the kind words!
    He He, and you think you older then me
    Well, lets just say, I got my Supra in 1995....
    Take care
    Alex

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.