what do YOU know?

This is a discussion on what do YOU know? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Having my 05 STI delivered from Missouri in 4 days. needless to say - I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT. it has ...

what do YOU know?

Having my 05 STI delivered from Missouri in 4 days. needless to say - I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT.

it has 19K miles - spotless car fax report. Dealer says there are no problems. the car has an existing warranty etc etc.

when the car is delivered what should i look/listen for. aside from the normal checks for noises (clicks/pops). are there any areas that needs special looking at? are there any elec things i should check. transmission checks.

the car has a factory boost guage. i read alot about boost creep. what should i look for re: that.

ablah blah blah.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Congrats on getting your very own STi!

As far as what to look for, just do a normal inspection...make sure all liquids are filled, and looks for any aftermarket parts. There are some clues if a subie has been previously modified (such as, is the stock heat shield still in place?).

I would recommend browsing around the site a bit to get some more info on your car and what to look for. The Car Purchasing forum is a great start.

Also, don't forget to post up pics when you get her!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar