I come in peace... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on I come in peace... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ^^ what Ray said, and also check out "WRX vs. the World" and do a search for Cobalt SS. you'll ...

^^ what Ray said, and also check out "WRX vs. the World" and do a search for Cobalt SS. you'll find some haters, just ignore them, 'cause everyone's pretty nice here. but you'll also see that opinions vary widely about this car.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Go Stage 2...aftermarket Downpipe allows a loud Turbo Spool Sound.
    Well...I own a 2006 so going catless may cause boost creep apparently. Also I won't mod it until I actualy pay it off. Anyways, enough of my thread hijacking.

The more people and variaty, the better.

Well I love all forms of cars, i came from Hondas, welcome to the club i just wish other cobalt owners were as respectful as you, last night i had this kid roll up on me with a red cobalt ss and just stared me down, revved his engine and then tailgated me for two lights wanting to race, finally we can to a long road and when the light hit green i was gone while he sat there , then we did a rolling start and he actually kept up with me i still beat him then as i was going to say good job he flipped me off whatever and welcome to the club you will see that we are a good community all in all helping each other out

wut up guys, i drive an ss also, any questions about the car feel free to ask
    STOCK

welcome
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by G4ORCE
    i still beat him then as i was going to say good job he flipped me off
    Don't sweat it. Too many people have their entire identities/egos wrapped up in their cars.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    Don't sweat it. Too many people have their entire identities/egos wrapped up in their cars.
    hey ****head that was me that flipped him off!! Haha jk but seriously for some reason, people that drive my car are *******s, idk y
    STOCK

welcome to the SS boys.

What are some 1/4 mile times and traps people are getting on stock ss? Also what are some of the modded ones achieving?
    Cobb Stage 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 16lb'O'Boost
    hey ****head that was me that flipped him off!! Haha jk but seriously for some reason, people that drive my car are *******s, idk y
    ****head?
    Wow, I just had an '80's flashback.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Welcome to the club I wonder...SRT4 vs Cobalt SS...who would win? And yeah, I read an article about some tuner race-track showdown and the Cobalt had the best time of all...over things like STIs and Evos and S2000s..quite impressive.
    2006 Black STI - stock
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Musty-stanks suck. You don't need a spoiler like the STI's in a musty-stank, just open the window and let your mullet produce the downforce.

im very sorry to hear that good luck with future purchases

Quote Originally Posted by roo21
    welcome to the SS boys.

What are some 1/4 mile times and traps people are getting on stock ss? Also what are some of the modded ones achieving?
    as far as stock ss (blown ones of course) we run the 1/4 in about 14.3-14.5 depending on elevation, and trap at 97-99. The top 3 on my site are 12.8,13.2,13.3. Highest trap ive seen is 110 from the guy who ran a 12.8. Not too bad since the car has only been around for about 2 n a half yrs. Personally I run mid to high 13's and trap around 102-103 on avg. What about you guys? Anyone run in the 11's?
    STOCK

Quote Originally Posted by 16lb'O'Boost
    as far as stock ss (blown ones of course) we run the 1/4 in about 14.3-14.5 depending on elevation, and trap at 97-99. The top 3 on my site are 12.8,13.2,13.3. Highest trap ive seen is 110 from the guy who ran a 12.8. Not too bad since the car has only been around for about 2 n a half yrs. Personally I run mid to high 13's and trap around 102-103 on avg. What about you guys? Anyone run in the 11's?
    What altitude are you at? Im at 6800ft and ran a 13.9 at 103. Thats with out my exhaust maniflold and no tune on the 2.8 besides stage 2 tune.

Quote Originally Posted by 05wrx4U2nv
    im very sorry to hear that good luck with future purchases
    haha!

Quote Originally Posted by leviticus88
    What altitude are you at? Im at 6800ft and ran a 13.9 at 103. Thats with out my exhaust maniflold and no tune on the 2.8 besides stage 2 tune.
    Here where i live im only about 350ft above sea level and i run about 12.5-13lbs of boost, stock. But i ran down at Englishtown in NJ, idk what the elevation was there.
    STOCK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.