HELP: i am waiting for the wrx 07 limited ed. not sti.

This is a discussion on HELP: i am waiting for the wrx 07 limited ed. not sti. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i was just wondering if anyone knew what new features were going to be realeased on the 07 wrx models. ...

HELP: i am waiting for the wrx 07 limited ed. not sti.

i was just wondering if anyone knew what new features were going to be realeased on the 07 wrx models. i know the other 07 models have ipod jacks and mp3 players. i was in line to get the 06 limited about 1 month ago, but then they said that the 07 was coming out and the cost difference was only a couple of hundred $$$. so if anyone has any input please tell me. i already have a deposit down for my new subie but this waiting thing IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY WRX (NOT MGP LOL)

ps. i am driving in a 97 acura integra. no mods. ls model.... therefore getting this new car is very exciting.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

First, breathe. It will come out soon and you will have it. It's not going to have much differences from what I've heard. No spoiler, and MP3 like you said. I have to wait a while to get my dream car... (IX)
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.