engine management

This is a discussion on engine management within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've read the stickies, and quite a few other mod posts and I realize EM is very important even when ...

engine management

I've read the stickies, and quite a few other mod posts and I realize EM is very important even when just begining modifications. I'm looking at the Cobb Stage II power kit and it comes with the AP, for management. My question is would it be better to get an EM kit like the Turbo XS ( http://www.rallysportdirect.com/shop...2_555_607.html ) and mate it with the Cobb TBE, or just use the Cobb AP that comes with their TBE?
    Put your bones on the line joust the Dragon on US 129!!!

Deadbolt 20g TD06H 8cm^2, 255lph Walbro, 750cc Deutchwerks injectors, 3 piece UD pulley set, K&N Typhoon, Cobb TBE, Cobb heat shield, one step colder plugs, dyno tuned.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The AP can do just about anything the Utec can as far as basic tuning. I'd recommend finding whoever is the closet reputable tuner near you and figure out what they like to use. You can use any TBE and see just about the same gains. I am a fan of invidia DP's, and the CBE is all prefernce due to the wide variety of noises/loudess the exhaust comes in.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"