fog lights

This is a discussion on fog lights within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; has anyone put on fog lights on an 06 wrx. just wondering if anyone has done it before and has ...

fog lights

has anyone put on fog lights on an 06 wrx. just wondering if anyone has done it before and has any tips. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    i don't know of anyone who has installed aftermarket foglights yet on a 06, and I have been looking

only ones I know of at the moment are the reg factory oem ones
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo777WRx
    has anyone put on fog lights on an 06 wrx. just wondering if anyone has done it before and has any tips. thanks
    I can't really be 100% certain if this will be true for your car. On the 05 model STi, all of the wiring has already been installed by the dealer. They are just there waiting for you to get the fog lights and install. Once I removed the fog light panel, the fog light plugs were right there. As for the interior, I removed the empty slot for the fog light switch, and the wiring was right there for me to connect the switch to. Also, it should come with instructions on where to plug in the relay in the fuse box. There should already be an empty slot for it.

As for aftermarket fog lights, I don't really see much of those on WRXs. I will have to say this, as the years go, it seems like Subaru is trying to make the Impreza look more like a luxery car than what it is really for. How can a rally car have those little rinky dinky fog lights? Well, this is just my opinion...
    Looks are everything...

bugeye foglights FTW!!
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R