06Suby - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 06Suby within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by tayhadar1 I haven't had any problems with the spt intake and I have had it for 3000 ...

Quote Originally Posted by tayhadar1
    I haven't had any problems with the spt intake and I have had it for 3000 miles. Gotta love that woooosh!
    how often do you clean your intake? is it short ram?
    what do people think about K&N drop in for 06 rex?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't know how ofter you have to clean it, and I think that Subaru recommends just changing the filter. The K&N filter is a great filter and I probably would have done that if I didn't get the spt intake. I only planned on having the intake until I go Cobb Stage 2, then I will revert to the stock intake and sell the spt one.(unless cobb gives the ok on the intake, without running a protuned map)
    2004 WRX Sti Cobb Stage 2
    GO COUGS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tayhadar1
    I don't know how ofter you have to clean it, and I think that Subaru recommends just changing the filter. The K&N filter is a great filter and I probably would have done that if I didn't get the spt intake. I only planned on having the intake until I go Cobb Stage 2, then I will revert to the stock intake and sell the spt one.(unless cobb gives the ok on the intake, without running a protuned map)
    thank you so much on your answers
    I am looking forward to upgrade my car when my fund is enough

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12