New WRX Owner in T-minus 7 hours, 13 minutes and 42 seconds - Not that I'm counting.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New WRX Owner in T-minus 7 hours, 13 minutes and 42 seconds - Not that I'm counting. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to say hello and announce the impending arrival of my new baby - a 2006 WRX wagon. Picking ...

New WRX Owner in T-minus 7 hours, 13 minutes and 42 seconds - Not that I'm counting.

Just wanted to say hello and announce the impending arrival of my new baby - a 2006 WRX wagon. Picking it up after work today and I will get absolutely NOTHING done between now and then. Very excited. Should I be passing out cigars for this type of thing?

I wanted a WRX in 2002 but I didn't have the funds. My '99 legacy GT was recently flooded so the time was right to get my dream car (God bless car insurance). Details below.

2006 wagon
    WRB
    Options: short throw shifter and rear bumper cover.
    $23,411 + TTL

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats on the new subie. And you should be excited it is a great car.
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

Can't wait to see pictures of the ManBearPig.
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.