New WRX Owner in T-minus 7 hours, 13 minutes and 42 seconds - Not that I'm counting.

This is a discussion on New WRX Owner in T-minus 7 hours, 13 minutes and 42 seconds - Not that I'm counting. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to say hello and announce the impending arrival of my new baby - a 2006 WRX wagon. Picking ...

New WRX Owner in T-minus 7 hours, 13 minutes and 42 seconds - Not that I'm counting.

Just wanted to say hello and announce the impending arrival of my new baby - a 2006 WRX wagon. Picking it up after work today and I will get absolutely NOTHING done between now and then. Very excited. Should I be passing out cigars for this type of thing?

I wanted a WRX in 2002 but I didn't have the funds. My '99 legacy GT was recently flooded so the time was right to get my dream car (God bless car insurance). Details below.

2006 wagon
    WRB
    Options: short throw shifter and rear bumper cover.
    $23,411 + TTL

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats on the new subie. And you should be excited it is a great car.
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

Can't wait to see pictures of the ManBearPig.
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.