Buying 2006 STI, floating a few deals.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Buying 2006 STI, floating a few deals. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've given up on the used route since the dealers around here all want nearly k or better for '05s! ...

Buying 2006 STI, floating a few deals.

I've given up on the used route since the dealers around here all want nearly $29k or better for '05s!

I have a line right now on a base STI for $31,299 but its blue, so not a fan.

I figure with the '07 arrival iminent, I can shave that down a few hundred more if I'm lucky.

I wasn't looking for options, but I can get a steel gray for $31,900 that has the dimming mirror, security system, gauge, mats, short throw and wheel lock set.

These are looking pretty good, just curious how others have done or how much lower I should try and push them

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mdbuehler
    I've given up on the used route since the dealers around here all want nearly $29k or better for '05s!

I figure with the '07 arrival iminent, I can shave that down a few hundred more if I'm lucky.

I wasn't looking for options, but I can get a steel gray for $31,900 that has the dimming mirror, security system, gauge, mats, short throw and wheel lock set.

These are looking pretty good, just curious how others have done or how much lower I should try and push them

I wish they had some better colors : (

sounds like a good price to me, but im not an expert on the STI. I am shopping for one around my area. The dealer has 6 06's left and are not budging on the msrp. so cal buyer, good luck on the buy.

Quote Originally Posted by mdbuehler

Purchased my '06 STi brand new (they ordered it from teh factory and i had to wait a week) about a month ago. Someone had started a thread about how much to pay, and I wrote a kinda lengthy response, but it's got a lot of good information you should know. You can find it here: 06 STi

Just make sure they get as little profit as possible so that you get the best deal possible . My final deal was $31,500 with 3.9% APR over 60. Yay for low APRs! I'm shelling out $486/month as a payment, as I put $5K down.

Whatever deal you make, just be sure you're happy with it, 'cause I guarantee you'll love your STi.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.