Just getting a feel for how people like their WRXs! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Just getting a feel for how people like their WRXs! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have had my 04' wagon for a little over a week and I love it. The best car I ...

Banned
    I have had my 04' wagon for a little over a week and I love it. The best car I have ever owned and the 8th since I was 16, I am 24 now. I will have to say that almost any company will have people who had bad experiences with a company but mine so far has been nothing but positive. I have become a subie lover for life.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Maccgyver
    I have had my 04' wagon for a little over a week and I love it. The best car I have ever owned and the 8th since I was 16, I am 24 now. I will have to say that almost any company will have people who had bad experiences with a company but mine so far has been nothing but positive. I have become a subie lover for life.

I said the same thing about Chevy's until this last experience just left me raw.

I'll give it a whirl. When I get my STI I'll post some pics for everybody to see it.

I have a 05 WRX Wagon which I bought new. It has been 6 months and I have put 12'500 miles on it with 2 autox and numerous rallyx events with absolutely no problems.

Also Southern States the Subaru dealer in Raleigh NC has awesome customer support.
    this ain't no scooter, this is a Vespa

Special ordered my '02 WRX Wagon from the factory. Definately the best all purpose car I've ever owned. Recently went shopping for an '06 and decided the car was getting a little age on it. Looked at Mustangs, MazdaSpeed 6s, GTOs and came right back to the WRX wagon. Now that you can get it with leather, sunroof and the 2.5 it was a no brainer. I love the '06 even more.
    2006 WRX WRB Wagon
    Stage 2 Cobb catless DP and Borla Hush CBE
    *Total Loss*

Talking

I just traded in my Nissan Altima for my brand new 06 WRX, and it is by far the most fun and BEST car I have EVER driven. The thriple threat package of safety, agility and performance are awesome. I love it and I will gladly share with anyone and my friends how impressed I have been so far with this car.

I've had my wrx for over 2 1/2 years now, it has 62k on it, I have had it since it was brand new, and I love it. I have all the goodies for it and I am doing a turbo upgrade and some other things soon. I like it and Subaru so much that I just bought a 1995 five speed awd Legacy Wagon. I am planning on only putting about 5k per year on the wrx from now on. The legacy is my beater but it too is going to be modded provided that I don't have any major work that has to be done to either car....gonna b going with a 2.5 inch lift, meaty tires, and outback wheels...a bit different direction than my rally inspired, immaculately clean wrx but still a Subaru nonetheless.
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

I waited 4 yrs to get mine, so I built up alot of hype on the WRX, but I wasn't disappointed when I got mine just a few months ago. The WRX makes you want to drive it, makes you want to go fast, makes you want to hit the mud, snow or dirt....just to see what it can do.
    I love my WRX.
    2006 WRX TR (black)
    18x8 Rota P1 (black w/ red lip)

**Hawk-Eye Alliance #47**
    **Wingless Alliance #19**

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaWRX
    I just traded in my Nissan Altima for my brand new 06 WRX, and it is by far the most fun and BEST car I have EVER driven. The thriple threat package of safety, agility and performance are awesome. I love it and I will gladly share with anyone and my friends how impressed I have been so far with this car.
    I also got mine with the limited package, and I love it! The power moonroof, spoiler, leather seats, heated seats, are all nice creature comforts.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456