new so-cal member
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on new so-cal member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hi to everyone, i am a long time lurker but finally got my registation complete. i will intruduce my self ...

new so-cal member

hi to everyone, i am a long time lurker but finally got my registation complete.
    i will intruduce my self i own a 04 java black wrx m5, stock. this is my daily driver i am here to learn as much as i can on maintaining it and keeping it in great running shape.
    some of you might not like this but i am currently builting a 1972 camaro wich is my baby, so you can say i have both old muscle and new technology. i hope you guys wont mind answering my many many questions to come
    thanks
    vince

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome your building a 72 camaro, sweet! why will we not like you building a 72 camaro? any pics? I just bought a rusty 68 from a friend like 6 months ago. I just got to get around to repairing it lol
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Welcome, good to have another local. Good luck on the Camaro.

welcome, and you'll find that t we don't really hate "other" vehicles unless they're sporting neon and BOV's.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

welcome to the club!!!

welcome man..nice to see more socal guys!
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Welcome!!! My uncle bought a '69 not too long ago and my Dad owns a '67 Stingray. It must be an experience driving cars that are on opposite ends of the spectrum as far as technology.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by WRC_Obsessed
    Welcome!!! My uncle bought a '69 not too long ago and my Dad owns a '67 Stingray. It must be an experience driving cars that are on opposite ends of the spectrum as far as technology.
    I think its actually NICE to be able to do that. Variety is the spice of life.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

I am a fan of both imports and domestics! Post up pics of your scoob and camaro!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I agree. One day I will own a Factory Five AC Cobra.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

it is great to get to drive both, it is difficult to say that i enjoy one over the other.

wrx-driving the wrx is great because it has all the creature conforts that my camaro does not, like ac, power windows, and the extra rear doors, also the mpg's. performance whise (as of now) my camaro does not compare to the wrx in the handling department or braking.

camaro-one of the biggest advantages the 72 has over my stock wrx has to be the great tork of the camaro. another advantage (sometimes dis-advantage) is the simplicity of the whole car, also the parts are way cheaper in price. another huge plus is that i dont have to worry about smog laws.

i know that it is not a fair comparisor between both since they are on different leages, but that is my take one each. over all i love both of them

vince

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.