Subaru adveritsing
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Subaru adveritsing within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; For you people who do not know, I am doing a project on the WRX and STi for Subaru. I ...

Subaru adveritsing

For you people who do not know, I am doing a project on the WRX and STi for Subaru. I already asked the question about how you feel about the cars and their competitors. Now I have another question. How do you feel about the way Subaru is advertised to its core demographic? Can they change anything to make more people drive it? What are your friends saying about the Subaru advertisements? Finally, what do they competitors (Honda, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen and others) do better or worse than Subaru in their advertisements. Thanks in advanced for your opinions.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by corewrx
    For you people who do not know, I am doing a project on the WRX and STi for Subaru. I already asked the question about how you feel about the cars and their competitors. Now I have another question. How do you feel about the way Subaru is advertised to its core demographic? Can they change anything to make more people drive it? What are your friends saying about the Subaru advertisements? Finally, what do they competitors (Honda, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen and others) do better or worse than Subaru in their advertisements. Thanks in advanced for your opinions.
    More ads for the WRX and the STi...I don't think I've hear any. I think some great WRX or STi ads would change people's perspective that all Subaru's are budget station wagons...which a large amount of people still think.

My friends will be in my car and we will drive by an outback or something and they will say...THAT"s what we think of when we think Subaru.

When Advertising the WRX and STi...play to the rally connection somehow...A cool TV ad would be like the rally car drifting around some corner or something and have it turn into the STi coming out and onto the street or something like that.
    2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, don't require people to add a $2K dollar extra warranty just to make minor mods to it and have work done somewhere else if something stock fails. Include in detail in the stated warranty that modifications can be made so long as they don't cause other, blah, blah, blah.
    Also cover cause and effect standard. If my fuel pump goes out and I burn a piston that's subaru's fault not mine, you feel me?

OK by all of that I mean, don't sell a TR "Tune Ready" then scold people for tuning it.
    Last edited by azWRX06; 07-18-2006 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by corewrx
    Advertise the Lesbian mobiles less, and the WRX/STI more.

I have a perfect advertising campaign... get 20 hot girls in bikini's washing 2 STIs, then splashing each other, and then write BUY STi NOW! on the screen. Enough said.
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by kingypoo
    Advertise the Lesbian mobiles less, and the WRX/STI more.

I have a perfect advertising campaign... get 20 hot girls in bikini's washing 2 STIs, then splashing each other, and then write BUY STi NOW! on the screen. Enough said.
    STi...now equipped with 20 virgins...it's what makes a Subaru, a Subaru.
    2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcher4
    STi...now equipped with 20 virgins...it's what makes a Subaru, a Subaru.
    ya that can be another comercial in my advertising campaign
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.