WRX Owners Friendly? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX Owners Friendly? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i live in boston which according to studies has the LEAST friendly drivers in the country. however, the rexs i ...

Registered User flyingpertyhigh's Avatar
    i live in boston which according to studies has the LEAST friendly drivers in the country. however, the rexs i see have almost never failed to wave back, if not rolled down their windows to talk to me. the only people that don't wave back are women in their outbacks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

when i had my 05 wrx i would wave at sti/wrx owners but usually the sti owners never waved back or acknowledge me but now i have a sti and i get waves and honks from wrx/sti owners even evos and occasionsly srt4s.

I am biased. I only acknowledge WRX/STi/Baja drivers, heh. I see WAY too mant Legacys, Forresters, and Outbacks to give love to. If I did, I would probably just have to stick a suction cup hand on the dashboard. Serioulsy, there are a LOT of them here.

Strangely, WRX/STi/Bajas are quite limited here. The ones I do see are always the same ones.
    gary noonan | senior artist | animator
    Bethesda Game Studios

nobody waves here. Even the modded ones. They all look at me funny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12