Another Newbie!

This is a discussion on Another Newbie! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone! I've been looking/reading around here for quite some time, although just recently registered since I finally got my ...

Nok

Cool Another Newbie!

Hey everyone! I've been looking/reading around here for quite some time, although just recently registered since I finally got my scoob! I want to start first by saying Yes, I did buy an automatic... Call me lazy, call me a pansy, but after 7 years of driving a manual rec car, and a manual work truck I am completely burnt out on shifting. I was going to wait until I got her cleaned up with some decent pics, but I figured I may as well do it now while I'm not doing anything... So sorry about the bunk quality and bunk angle, I've been working so much since I got her that I haven't even had a chance to wash her yet...

Here's one from the Cars.com ad

Here's one from some vid cam a buddy has, think I need a new camera for myself, any suggestions?

Bone stock... Only thing planned right now are some H-tech's and to take off the subaru badges and the stupid puffy sticker my dealer put on the trunk. I keep telling myself it'll be some time before I do any other mods, but I've had an Integra and a Civic and I know how addicting it is. If I can get my springs by Tuesday I'll have them in and will post new pics asap, once I find a worthy camera

I'm looking forward to learning a lot from everyone, this looks like a great community without the immature morons that seem clog most other boards I visit. Verdugo, your rex makes me wish I had bought a sedan, it's gorgeous... See everyone around!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome. car looks great! I hear ya on manual, 2 before now im driving auto. Wanted a change. JVC video cameras are good. Got mine from frys electronics.

Nok

Lightbulb

Thanks!

I ordered the H-tech's this morning, thanks to Jon from JSCSpeed for the great price! I paid a little extra to get them here in time for when I take it in Tuesday, but it was still an awesome price. A bud has a digi that he's going to let me use for awhile, I'll try to get some good pictures with some decent backgrounds once it's dropped and clean.

I'll check out the JVC's... The town I live in isn't fortunate enough to have a Fry's but I'm sure Best Buy will have a good one for a reasonable price, thanks for the suggestion!

On a side note, I watched a video of a couple kids debadging their blue Rex and STi and somewhere I seen that the same method works for the dealer stickers that are sometimes put on. With most of the dealer badges I see, most are just a thin metal plate... Mine however is one of the 'puffy' stickers is probably the best way I could put it. Has anyone taken off a badge of the sort and could offer some advice? I really want it off, but don't want to damage the paint in any way... Any help would be great!

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Peachypumpkincheeks

and Welcome to the Club!!!

Sexy black wagon! And happy modding!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Welcome to the club and congrats on the new wagon.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jje121
    Welcome to the club and congrats on the new wagon.
    +1
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome from another wagon owner. I had to take a break from the 5 speeds awhile back,but I came to miss the shifting,and got the manual. The only time I really hate it is creeping along in bad winter conditions.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-us/81544.png
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

Quote Originally Posted by Nok
    Thanks!

I ordered the H-tech's this morning, thanks to Jon from JSCSpeed for the great price! I paid a little extra to get them here in time for when I take it in Tuesday, but it was still an awesome price. A bud has a digi that he's going to let me use for awhile, I'll try to get some good pictures with some decent backgrounds once it's dropped and clean.

I'll check out the JVC's... The town I live in isn't fortunate enough to have a Fry's but I'm sure Best Buy will have a good one for a reasonable price, thanks for the suggestion!

On a side note, I watched a video of a couple kids debadging their blue Rex and STi and somewhere I seen that the same method works for the dealer stickers that are sometimes put on. With most of the dealer badges I see, most are just a thin metal plate... Mine however is one of the 'puffy' stickers is probably the best way I could put it. Has anyone taken off a badge of the sort and could offer some advice? I really want it off, but don't want to damage the paint in any way... Any help would be great!
    sounds good. If you dont find anything good at best buy you can go to www.frys.com and order online. I think the closest to you is in california. I was thinking about getting a subie last yr but got a 2006 toyota corolla le instead 4 speed auto. I live in ga and we dont really need the awd here. Just a few times a yr ice storms. Might get my mom one though once ic an afford too. But anyway hope your enjoying the ride!

welcome and nice pics!!!

Welcome, wagons rock baby!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate