The STi bug.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on The STi bug.... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; when i bought my 05 wrx i got the sti bug about 4 months late so i got someone to ...

when i bought my 05 wrx i got the sti bug about 4 months late so i got someone to take over the payments and i saved a few thousand and put it down on the sti and got the same car payment. and i have never been so happy. and i didnt lose any money on the wrx.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

To be honest, when I was reading it and was saying...you fool!...why sell your 2.5 WRX for a 2.0 STI? Get a 2.5 STI! Stupid moment for me. (for some strange reason I can't get it through my head that only the WRX had the 2.0 while the RS and STi had 2.5 *sigh*)

I was cranking my numbers and I could afford a WRX right now but I would prefer not to kill myself just yet. Hoping to save $5000ish and tradein my car for a 06 or even an 07. Wish the WRX had STI seats! I love those things.

But You still have time to make your dreams come true. I wouldn't rush to screw yourself with money.

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyTC
    If I have to listen to one more person go on and on about "living beyond your means" I'm going to have a stroke! We ALL live beyond our means, if you don't you don't have any fun.

I live in MA and we just had a woman killed by a falling piece of ceiling in one of our tunnels. A 3 ton piece of ceiling! Who could have even imagined that?! Live your life like tomorrow could be your last. Don't be reckless, but have fun for a change!

I toil away at a job I hate (been there for 20 years too) and you know why? FOR THE MONEY! I can't make what I'm making at this place anyplace else. But when I leave, it's my time. I don't bring work home!

Am I miserable at work, sure. But I make enough dough to make up for it when I'm not there.

Just my 2 cents,
    KrustyTC
    I agree that you need to enjoy life, but is the WRX really such a step down from an STI? I don't think it would be too much of a sacrifice to drive a brand new WRX for a couple years.

If you have the means go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by armysti
    when i bought my 05 wrx i got the sti bug about 4 months late so i got someone to take over the payments and i saved a few thousand and put it down on the sti and got the same car payment. and i have never been so happy. and i didnt lose any money on the wrx.
    I'm barried a few thousand in the wrx.......and also your military so fincancing is easier to get.........the numbers just didn't work out like that for me...wish it did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12