Stage II power upgrade - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Stage II power upgrade within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Maximus1975 Is a COBB Stage II the best way to go? Compare to your previous post about ...

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus1975
    Is a COBB Stage II the best way to go?
    Compare to your previous post about the GP Moto upgrade path. For $3000, that's ridiculously expensive when gains are same/similar when having AP stage 2. Then you went further having other things, which concluded your price to $5000 worth of upgrade for whatever hp it claimed.

Read up first before spending that much... it'll save you a lot of money for the gains you're looking for.

Like what everyone else said, this is the easiest, reliable mod path you can go for. The gains are impressive when comparing to a stock one.
    Last edited by Me&05WRX; 07-09-2006 at 06:12 PM.
    I might be back in the market for the new STI sedan!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Then COBB it is!

Like I said, I dont know the COBB from the corn, but if everyone's advice is to go cobb stage II, then I have my answer.
    Thanks

However if you are willing to spend 5 G's...which I wish I could...you could get some biigg power and suspension and have a beast on your hands.
    2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.