just an intro...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on just an intro... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well first off i would like to intoduce myself. my name is jason and i drive a silver 2002 wrx. ...

Talking just an intro...

well first off i would like to intoduce myself. my name is jason and i drive a silver 2002 wrx. quite a big jump from my first car, 1994 saturn sc2. i got the car about a year ago, and its been the best investment so far. unlike most people, i love the bug eyes, and eversince i saw my first, i knew i had to have one. after i bought it, i immediatley started personalizing it. now even though it is unneeded, i had to have a blow-off-valve and apexi TT. this is my first turbo car, let alone my first AWD car. even to this day the noise makes me grin... after that i went out and bought sti replica strut tower bars front and rear, along with a do-luck center support bar. then my girlfriend, the angel she is got me my grill, and apexi n1 exhaust. i also got a pair of eyelids, and even though some people say they make it look lazy, i think it looks mean, and thats all that counts. and just recently i had my skunk2 lowering springs installed.

about a week ago we moved from brunswick ohio (small suburb 30min. south of cleveland) so orlande florida. and on the way, in slow traffic, my girlfriend decided it would b a good idea to run into the back of a semi trailer. the damage was minimal and centered around the hood. the front of the hood was crimpled and peaked about a foot or so in the middle. but i look on the bright side, now i have a REASON to get my seibon CWII carbon fiber hood. which will be here in about 2-3 weeks. and i will have pics up soon.

i was a member of a saturn forum, and now im looking to be a part of this family. im also looking for some new friends, and hopefully some people to hang with. if u like in the orlando area, i live right off alafaya, so hit me up! thanks guys!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting02WRX
    . unlike most people, i love the bug eyes,
    Watch how you say that on these boards...you'll be getting the mafia after you...lol.

Welcome to the club...sorry to hear about any dings but good call getting out of cleveland.

Oh and the Blow-off valve is not only not needed...it hurts your performance.
    Last edited by Mitcher4; 07-05-2006 at 02:47 PM.
    2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears

weclom fellow floridian
    It cant hurt that much, its only money u can make more
    SPT stuff and then some!!
    Hawk-Eye #1982 WORD

i personally havent noticed any diffrence, it still runs fine, no choking, nice idle, but o well... notNice where u from in florida?

im in lauderdale
    It cant hurt that much, its only money u can make more
    SPT stuff and then some!!
    Hawk-Eye #1982 WORD

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcher4
    Watch how you say that on these boards...you'll be getting the mafia after you...lol.
    No no, the mafia will be trying to RECRUIT him. It's the Blobeye Syndicate that he needs to lookout for. HA HA HA HA!
    Go Blobbies!

Oh, yeah. Welcome to the club, mang.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

Welcome! what are your future plans? Have you thought about a up/downpipe?
    05 White WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #7

Quote Originally Posted by mike05STi
    No no, the mafia will be trying to RECRUIT him. It's the Blobeye Syndicate that he needs to lookout for. HA HA HA HA!
    Go Blobbies!

Oh, yeah. Welcome to the club, mang.
    Yea I couldn't quite decide...it was like a veiled threat...I interpreted it as...

"no one likes bugeyes.... .... ... but I do."

2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!!

Saturn forum? ... that sounds far out ...

"Drifting02WRX" - You do know the WRX is not a great drifting car?
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 07-05-2006 at 06:29 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

yea i do realize that its not a good drifting car, but my rc car also has my 02 wrx bodycolor matched to my car, and thats the one that drifts like a king!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.