Allow myself to introduce.. myself - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Allow myself to introduce.. myself within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Speedette I don't think it's the same in the US. It is, it's especially rampant in prisons ...

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    I don't think it's the same in the US.

It is, it's especially rampant in prisons and likely a lot larger than you'd think.

Now that you know what to look out for keep an eye out for 88 AKA 18 as well as 14, it's not uncommon to see them both at the same time.

there are actually quite a few more, but i'll spare you all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    It is, it's especially rampant in prisons and likely a lot larger than you'd think.

Now that you know what to look out for keep an eye out for 88 AKA 18 as well as 14, it's not uncommon to see them both at the same time.

there are actually quite a few more, but i'll spare you all.
    Brian, I didn't realize you were so learned on prison life and nazi lore. Thanks for the info.
    Then again, I'm sure we all would have known that stuff if we had just done a "search". j/k
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ
    Brian, I didn't realize you were so learned on prison life and nazi lore. Thanks for the info.
    Then again, I'm sure we all would have known that stuff if we had just done a "search". j/k
    We've got a large skinhead presence in a neighboring town my old roomate was a cop in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123