Allow myself to introduce.. myself - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Allow myself to introduce.. myself within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome, that lip on the 06 really caught my attention. It really takes away some of the 4x4 look that ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome, that lip on the 06 really caught my attention. It really takes away some of the 4x4 look that the factory gave us. The only downfall is I'd lose some snow clearence....great debates.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome sweet car, love the lip
    "I can resist everything except temptation."
    www.subarunited.com
    www.dirtyimpreza.com
    www.corruptmotors.com

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome car looks awesome
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Banned
    Welcome aboard!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHN91709
    welcome "wrx ftw" haha nice
    Yes ... nice touch!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Whereabouts in PA?
    Down and over in Bucks County, close to the Delaware. We have a lot of nice twisty back roads, but they're still drying out from the floods...

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcher4
    You aren't really going to find a fart can muffler for the WRX. Basically it's varying degrees of volume...with some smaller variation on tone.

This is because the nature of the boxer engine and the uneven headers.
    Man, I wish I could agree with you, but I have seen and heard 2 in particular in this area that sounded like Toro lawnmowers with cards in their spokes. I don't know what PepBoys candy a55 Folgers cans they had installed, but I fell out of my chair laughing when I saw.

I heard the Cobb CB clips and I have been interested. I keep getting told to just go with the TBE but I have no plans for AP staging. I think for me, it's CB. Thanks gents.

And ya man, that lip is sick. I hate to be a shadow, but I may have to look into that more. I am sitting on Cobb springs though, so the lip just means less clearance. Also, if I recall correctly, the price of that lip made me frown for what it is. I may be mistaking it for something else I saw though.
    gary noonan | senior artist | animator
    Bethesda Game Studios

Hey VXSS, about the AP... I may be wrong but since i installed my turboback and flashed stage 2, i think my fuel mileage improved. Not sure if the AP is to thank or just the engine being more broken in. I was barely getting 200 miles before 1/4 tank. Now i get about 250-270 depending on how much i "play". Just giving my experience.

Back on topic....I love that lip but I don't want to pay over $500 for a piece of plastic. Looks amazing though!

Hi and welcome to the club.Nice Pics,nice car!

Has the "88" in your name a special meaning?I hope it hasn&#180;t the meaning that I think.In germany,everybody with an "88" in his name(for example peter88) is an sympathisant of Hitler and his homies."H" is the 8th letter in the alphabet and "88" is "HH"-so "Heil Hitler".I&#180;ll bet you know what this mean from films and Video games.

I don&#180;t want to assume you,being one of this guys(bad syntax i think),i just wanted to ask.In every country are Fans of the sucker with the beard,in Russia,USA(you remember american history x?),and especially germany.I hate these dam&#180;n bastards(I hope here aren&#180;t children in this forum who get afraid of all these bad words )

Marco
    Last edited by Man_from_Munich; 07-08-2006 at 01:52 PM.

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Man_from_Munich
    Hi and welcome to the club.Nice Pics,nice car!

Has the "88" in your name a special meaning?I hope it hasnīt the meaning that I think.In germany,everybody with an "88" in his name(for example peter88) is an sympathisant of Hitler and his homies."H" is the 8th letter in the alphabet and "88" is "HH"-so "Heil Hitler".Iīll bet you know what this mean from films and Video games.

I donīt want to assume you,being one of this guys(bad syntax i think),i just wanted to ask.In every country are Fans of the sucker with the beard,in Russia,USA(you remember american history x?),and especially germany.I hate these damīn bastards(I hope here arenīt children in this forum who get afraid of all these bad wirds )

Marco
    I don't think it's the same in the US.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    I don't think it's the same in the US.
    I thought the same from Russia.A friend of me(a german,too)) got his exam in moscow and i flew down to celebrate with him and the other students.I thougt the new-nazis were only in germany and not in russia,because the germans attacked russia.But I was wrong.These bastar** attacked us,because we didnīt look like "real russians".I think they are scattered all over the world.

Marco

88 is the year i was born in. I do happen to be german but I do not care for hitler or his antics. I had no idea about being a hitler sympathizer, although my great grandfather's name is Adolf.....weird......

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX88
    88 is the year i was born in. I do happen to be german but I do not care for hitler or his antics. I had no idea about being a hitler sympathizer, although my great grandfather's name is Adolf.....weird......
    Damn... I graduate in 88. Now I'm screwed! I'll look like a nazi sympathizer for ever... If I had only knew!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

should stayed back or finnished a year earlier... Damn Nazi's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.