just got a new WRX =)

This is a discussion on just got a new WRX =) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone! I just finished signing papers for a new 2006 WRX. I don't get to drive it off the ...

just got a new WRX =)

Hello everyone!

I just finished signing papers for a new 2006 WRX. I don't get to drive it off the lot until Monday though, because my bank had already closed. This is going to be the longest wait of my life!

It's the blue four-door sedan WRX with rear spoiler. It's also got the 6 disc CD changer and sport rims. I forgot the other extras on it but it had a sticker price of $26,700. I was able to haggle them down to $23,000. And I traded in my 2002 Nissan Frontier, they wanted to give me $9000 for it, but got them to give me $11,000. I guess I got a pretty good price for the WRX, but I wanted to ask what kind of markup there is on WRX's? And whether I actually did get a good price.

I can't wait until Monday!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats man be sure to post some pics when you get it! haha its going to be a long weekend.
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Congratulations, this weekend will seem like an eternity, and would make it worse if you're carless now?
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

Congrats and welcome!

COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

I Support ClubWRX
    If you got a regular wrx (which it sounds like you did since you didnt mention leather) then that's a decent price. I paid 25,XXX for mine before taxes,tags, and fees and I have a LTD (comes with the same options but with leather, heated seats, heated wipers, heated mirrors, and spoiler std). Good luck
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Welcome, I hope the weekend passes fast. Probably feels like waiting on christmas morning!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

There really isn't a whole lot of markup in Subaru's at all. Which is why prices might seem a little higher compared to other vehicles in the same price range. It also helps resale value too. In '03, my wrx had a sticker price of $26,700, and I got for $25,000 otr out the door! Not too bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister1rg View Post
    If you pushing out less then 20 and u have stock bov or bpv or whatever.....but your pushing more then the stock psi. say 18psi, and say you have an intake or the stock stuff deleted, does that sound chage at all or is it not affeected

2003 MBP 5MT (R.I.P)
    2000 Xterra SE
    2007 Civic EX Coupe