Brand NEW STI
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Brand NEW STI within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; wow, so i've done my research, been all over the place, just moved to Virginia.. been patiently waiting, mailing several ...

Eza

Red face Brand NEW STI

wow, so i've done my research, been all over the place, just moved to Virginia.. been patiently waiting, mailing several dealers, and today at 845pm local time I took delivery of my brand new BLACK STi.

I'm so excited.

so here I am planning on going out driving around a bit tonight and all... and out of no where.. BAM huge lightning storm causing all sorts of havock.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR the gods are angry at me for getting a Subie me thinks.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow. As long as a tree doesnt fall on my new car tonight :/

So i'm new to the forums and all, though i've been cruising em for a few days now. Wanted to intro myself to you all and say hi

Have a good one
    Eza

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats on the new car & welcome.

wait, it's raining and there's debris on the ground and you're NOT driving around?? Something is odd here....
    New England F4
    www.OddTopic.net - my pet project, come say hello!
    '02 BUGEYE
    "One's level of fear is directly proportional to their preparedness for it's source"
    -Me

DO A FRIGGIN SEARCH!!!

Glad you got the car you wanted. I'm sure you will love it!
    05 FXT
    Perrin Up-pipe
    Cobb turbo back
    Protuned by sub racing

Eza
    yeah Kush... I agree in a way that you're absolutely correct... i should be.

HOWEVER

I'm from Seattle, and though we may get a lot of rain out that way, we dont get too many lightning storms. ESPECIALLY not like the one going on right now. All I could think as I was driving it home was omg, i'm going to get hit by lightning and my brand new car is going to blow up.

its seriously violent out there right now. 50mph gusts, lightning coming down EVERYWHERE in all directions at a rate of about a strike a minute and its just absolutely nuts.

on top of the fact that I really dont know my way around out here yet, the last thing I need is to get lost in a storm.

though I dont mind the rain

Peachypumpkincheeks

and Welcome to the Club!!!

It actually rained for 2 and a half weeks straight right after I bought my WRX...and I was just learning to drive stick!!!

Congrats on the STI! Post some pics when you have a chance.

And where in VA are you?!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Eza
    currently in the fairfax area, just outside of DC, though may be moving in a couple weeks. Moved in with a buddy when I came out here for work, and between his salary and mine, we can afford a better place than this so we're lookin.

oh, and though I have to get the standard license plate on the car first, eventually I will get the vanity plate with "Eza" on it.. so you'll know its me

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Eza
    currently in the fairfax area, just outside of DC, though may be moving in a couple weeks. Moved in with a buddy when I came out here for work, and between his salary and mine, we can afford a better place than this so we're lookin.

oh, and though I have to get the standard license plate on the car first, eventually I will get the vanity plate with "Eza" on it.. so you'll know its me
    Awesome! I'm right in Fairfax too! Well post up some pics so I can spot you, and if you ever see a blue bugeye with IMPRZ ME plates, be sure to wave!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Eza

GRRRRRRRRRRRR the gods are angry at me for getting a Subie me thinks.

The gods must be crazy!!!!
    stupidman has spoken

congrats on the new car! I just picked up my blobeye STI yesturday as well!

congrats on the STI
    welcome to teh club
    ever in richmond see wrxgrl thats me

post some pics when/if u get a chance
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

I lived in Georgia for a little over a year. Learned what rain really was lol. Comming from California where it never rains durring the summer it was quite wierd.

My company is sending me out to you guys neck of the woods end of July. I'll be in Vienna. Not to far from Fairfax.

Eza
    ok, so thankfully I can upload straight for an avatar... got the license plate ring done today... yay!

but the location I would host a couple pics for you guys is currently having a couple issues. Not to worry, I know the webmaster and it should be resolved in short order.. will get you the pics soon.

E

Welcome to the board.

The stock RE 070's are ok in the rain, not great, but ok. Keep it down a notch and enjoy the learning curve when wet.

Jeff
    Cones don't count at Hillclimbs.

God is mad at you for leaving WA! It's been months since I have seen rain. I wish I had some right now. 135-140 degrees sucks!
    2003 RSX Type-S (sold)

2005 WRB STi (new hotness)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.