Difference btw wrx 06 and 07
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Difference btw wrx 06 and 07 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i just put a deposit down for a 06 wrx limited. but i just found out that the 07 are ...

Difference btw wrx 06 and 07

i just put a deposit down for a 06 wrx limited. but i just found out that the 07 are being released!!!! i am just wondering if anyone has seen the 07 wrx models, and if so what's the difference. also, if the body style is better that the 06.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The only 07 models that I know are out are the Foresters. I dont think the 07 wrx is out yet anywhere. Last year they didnt come out until around October.

Subaru really doesnt change the car much from year to year, about every 2 years is when the revamp that Impreza line. The 07 might have some subtle changes, but dont expect anything to drastic.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Look around for info on the '07 STi Limited. Basically, it's a sleeper STi that looks more like the '06 WRX Limited. None of the fluff, just the meat. There is info all over about it if you search for it.
    gary noonan | senior artist | animator
    Bethesda Game Studios

Quote Originally Posted by VXSS
    Look around for info on the '07 STi Limited. Basically, it's a sleeper STi that looks more like the '06 WRX Limited. None of the fluff, just the meat. There is info all over about it if you search for it.

STI limited has plenty of Fluff..different wheels and sunroof. I do like the little lip spoiler that will be on the Limited rather than the big typical STI one.

we have only started getting 2007 Foresters so far (new XT has 17inch wheels). WRX's are still a little ways from being available.

just get a 2006 because there are not any major changes that I remember to the 2007 WRX's vs the 2006's...especially in body because the 2006 was a brand new style. ....and you wont be able to get near the discount pricing on a 2007 when it comes out as you can a 2006 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru
    STI limited has plenty of Fluff..different wheels and sunroof. I do like the little lip spoiler that will be on the Limited rather than the big typical STI one.
    Well ya, by "fluff", I meant much of the body gear that the STi has now.... the oversized bookshelf spoiler, front air dam, blah-diddy blah blah. Like I said, the sleeper look, but with the comfy, luxury appeal that the Limited package has now. (sorry, just felt the need to defend my original post since it was vague, haha).

I have the Limited '06 now and it is simply great. I can only imagine the '07 STi Limited if it's basically what I have in looks and feel, but with the STi balls. *drool*

If you plan on the '07 though, look onto it now.... only 800 going into production, of which 400 will be one color and 400 another. I dont recall the colors.... white and blue maybe?

Grayson is right though, get an '06 now while the gettin' is good. There are some great deals out there now for them. My dealer honored their internet markdown price and with what I saved, I was able to jump onto some of the extended warranty/service deals.
    gary noonan | senior artist | animator
    Bethesda Game Studios

Quote Originally Posted by VXSS

I have the Limited '06 now and it is simply great. I can only imagine the '07 STi Limited if it's basically what I have in looks and feel, but with the STi balls. *drool*

If you plan on the '07 though, look onto it now.... only 800 going into production, of which 400 will be one color and 400 another. I dont recall the colors.... white and blue maybe?

white and grey are the colors
    '06 wrx wr-blue

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.