New To Subaru Model Thingy=/

This is a discussion on New To Subaru Model Thingy=/ within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I dont wanna sound whatever but im planning on gettin a o6 wrx wagon pretty soon. i currently have a ...

Angry New To Subaru Model Thingy=/

I dont wanna sound whatever but im planning on gettin a o6 wrx wagon pretty soon. i currently have a 92 civic hatch and im not very familiar with subaru or what not. use to the "honda" scene. Was wondering if u guys be able to help me out on like certain parts. i plan on gettin a BOV and exhuast soon after i get the car. im gunna have around 3gs to spend on it. was wondering if u guys would let me know what good parts there were. not sure what the difference between an uppipe and downpipe is turboback i think its what its called. im only 16 and yeah.=/ i would search but im kinda lazy.=/ but yeah. i plan on gettin a BOV, Exhuast and hopeufully dropping it too. so if u know good place to look at and product suggestions. that would be helpful. Thanks.=]

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well, first off, welcome. The sticky threads and the search button should be your best friend. There are a lot of useful threads on here for the questions you're asking. You should probably wait on the blow-off valve though. It isn't going to do anything for you unless you running a good amount of boost, like a turbo upgrade. A turbo-back exhaust(TBE) is a good place to start, along with a Cobb Access Port (AP). The AP has stages you can download for free to go along with upgrades like the TBE and even available for various octanes. Your best bet is to search around and see what other people have said about their experience with their mods.
    2003 RSX Type-S (sold)

2005 WRB STi (new hotness)

^^ +1 You can pick up some lowering springs from Crucial, Cobb, or Prodrive. Welcome to the club we hope you enjoy your stay.
    tim price
    Blobeye Syndicate #100