Hey all, I'm a returning to school out in cali and need to pick up a reliable but fun ride. I have a friend who found a (he knows him to be very honest) seller with the following for $12k firm. Black 2002 wrx with 85k miles. It is garage kept and more of a hobby car.

I know this car was personally well taken care of and driven enthusiastically. My question is, with all these mods will it require alot of additional matinence on my part? I know the price is definitely right but like I said, I'm going to be a poor grad student for several years and I don't know if this car will be reliable and realtively cheap to maintain... I'm a complete newb when it comes to this car and I've been browsing through the forums for what seems like complete days on end. Your comments and advice would be MUCH APPRECIATED.
The following are the minor and major mods: (of which some parts I don't even know what they do???)

PROBLEM AREAS:
There is some minor body work needed: scratches n bottom of rear bumper, small paint crack (2-3mm) on R rear quarter panel

MINOR:
B+N Short shift kit (stock shift knob)
Cobb PE reinforced shifter bushings
Sylvania Silver Star headlights
Carbon Fiber hood (I still have old hood- you will need it for any future smog check)
Aftermarket front grille
grounding mod (ghetto, homemade-type with 12GA wires and gold attachments)
Optima Red high preformance battery
Synthetic fluids (oil-Amsoil, tranny-Amsoil, diffs-Amsoil)
Iridium spark plugs
Stoptech SS brake lines with ATee Super Blue racing brake fluid (pedal feel is still very good. However, fluid is due for change- your responsibility)
Axis ceramic brake pads (street pads)
Greddy boost gauge
3-gauge A-pillar pod

MAJOR:
Turbo XS turbo-back exhaust (incl 3"SS downpipe, high flow cat, 3" SS steel throughout, Magnaflow muffler)
Vishnu silicone Intake and IC pipes
Vishnu PE exhaust hangers
Bilstein PSS9 adjustable coilover suspension (9 settings from soft with is almost stock to very firm- track only)
Whiteline camber kit (increased turn-in)
17" alloy wheels (bronze) with Toyo Proxes tires (not new)
Sti alloy control arms for front side suspension

OPTIONAL:
Subaru auto dimming
rearview mirror with electronic compass $100.00
Yakima Roof rack system for 02 WRX (crossbars, 4 pillars and pads, 4
lock cores with key) $150.00
Turbo XS UTEC piggy -back ECU management system with remote map switch $200.00

Thanks in advance for all the replies...