new member on the club!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on new member on the club!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; nice i love the rims but they look small what size?>????...

nice i love the rims but they look small what size?>????
    "I can resist everything except temptation."
    www.subarunited.com
    www.dirtyimpreza.com
    www.corruptmotors.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, you've got Enkei J10's on your rex like I do, 'cept mine are black. Anyhow, definately get some engine management on that thing. If your plans are to build it for a LOT of power I would suggest the Cobb Accessport, because of it's infinate reprogramming capabilities. If you are going for a spicey daily driver like I'm workin on, a one-time ECUtek reflash or something similar will give you 30 more horses to the wheels and some pretty good fuel mileage(averaging 25 to 27 mpg). Pick your poison.
    I drive a WRX and work for Harley-Davidson .

Blobeye Syndicate #42
    GO CUBBIES!!!
    '05 CGM WRX

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    I love chowder. Cuz it rhymes with powder.

Oh, and Fexterz11, not to steal your thunder by any means, but I'm getting my APS up-pipe and APS turboback installed this Saturday, July 1st, and then getting it dyno-tuned again on July 5th. Can't wait to see the results!
    I drive a WRX and work for Harley-Davidson .

Blobeye Syndicate #42
    GO CUBBIES!!!
    '05 CGM WRX

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    I love chowder. Cuz it rhymes with powder.

Cool

thanks.. my wheels are 17''. i was am still deciding in which direction to take my Rex but i am pretty sure this time for this new project i will go just for a pretty spicy daily driver. I have spent more than 30K on 2 differenet cars before. ( 240sx- S14 and FC3S RX7 Turbo II ). i wanted to go Cobb, but again i will just used it as a daily driver, i am planning to stop at like about 380 whp.

You are going to LOOOOOOOVE the Turbo XS DP, its great!! i returned my midpipe because i got a HKS Hi-power catback, and that come with the mid pipe already. i havent dyno it yet but i feel the difference. its awesome man.

about transmission i am planing to the a Dog box , i am really exited about it but i have heard that you have to get used to it and stuff.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123