new member on the club!! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on new member on the club!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; nice i love the rims but they look small what size?>????...

nice i love the rims but they look small what size?>????
    "I can resist everything except temptation."
    www.subarunited.com
    www.dirtyimpreza.com
    www.corruptmotors.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, you've got Enkei J10's on your rex like I do, 'cept mine are black. Anyhow, definately get some engine management on that thing. If your plans are to build it for a LOT of power I would suggest the Cobb Accessport, because of it's infinate reprogramming capabilities. If you are going for a spicey daily driver like I'm workin on, a one-time ECUtek reflash or something similar will give you 30 more horses to the wheels and some pretty good fuel mileage(averaging 25 to 27 mpg). Pick your poison.
    I drive a WRX and work for Harley-Davidson .

Blobeye Syndicate #42
    GO CUBBIES!!!
    '05 CGM WRX

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    I love chowder. Cuz it rhymes with powder.

Oh, and Fexterz11, not to steal your thunder by any means, but I'm getting my APS up-pipe and APS turboback installed this Saturday, July 1st, and then getting it dyno-tuned again on July 5th. Can't wait to see the results!
    I drive a WRX and work for Harley-Davidson .

Blobeye Syndicate #42
    GO CUBBIES!!!
    '05 CGM WRX

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    I love chowder. Cuz it rhymes with powder.

Cool

thanks.. my wheels are 17''. i was am still deciding in which direction to take my Rex but i am pretty sure this time for this new project i will go just for a pretty spicy daily driver. I have spent more than 30K on 2 differenet cars before. ( 240sx- S14 and FC3S RX7 Turbo II ). i wanted to go Cobb, but again i will just used it as a daily driver, i am planning to stop at like about 380 whp.

You are going to LOOOOOOOVE the Turbo XS DP, its great!! i returned my midpipe because i got a HKS Hi-power catback, and that come with the mid pipe already. i havent dyno it yet but i feel the difference. its awesome man.

about transmission i am planing to the a Dog box , i am really exited about it but i have heard that you have to get used to it and stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.