New and got a couple ?s
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New and got a couple ?s within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok as you can tell im new here. I do want to get a WRX in the near future. The ...

New and got a couple ?s

Ok as you can tell im new here. I do want to get a WRX in the near future. The only problem im having is deciding on weather i want a sedan or wagon i love both cars but would really love a wagon. But what i want to know is are tihe performance parts, exterior parts and such. for a sedan interchanable(sp) with a wagon? LIke an exhaust for a sedan will it fit a wagon? Also same with suspension and other things of that nature? Like a lip kit? Thanks alot this will make me decide weather or not to get a wagon or sedan.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ODJ
    Mostly the sedan & the wagon are identical, mostly. The main difference is that the sedan has a wider stance than the wagon. This makes some suspension upgrades a little tricky, but from what I've seen the wagon folk are very crafty and can make most things fit one way or another, even if it's not a wagon-specific part.

I ended up with a wagon after starting to look for a sedan. Bear in mind that the ladies love the fold down seats; the sedan guys will never be able to top that .
    UNSPOILT BY PROGRESS

Bump anyone else have some more info that wasnt already mentioned That i might benifit from.

His post actually sums it up pretty well. There aren't as many parts for wagons, but you can usually figure something out one way or another. The biggest thing with a wagon is the narrow track makes it much harder to fit much of a tire wider than a 225.

Also as someone else on the forum said, "You never hear a wagon guy wishing he has a sedan, but you do hear some sedan guys wishing they had wagons."
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Well that basically makes my desicion right there to get a wagon lol. I want an 06 what does everyone think of those?

From what I've noticed the only part that does fit both vehicles are the rear strut tower bars and certain spring kits, which are sedan and wagon specific.

I think the '06 Wagons are very cool.
    '04 PSM WRX Wagon
    EvoIII Big 16G'd, EWG'd and tuned by AWDtuning.com

Quote Originally Posted by wrXmon
    From what I've noticed the only part that does fit both vehicles are the rear strut tower bars and certain spring kits, which are sedan and wagon specific.

I think the '06 Wagons are very cool.

+1 even though I am a sedan owner I love wagons!
    1999 BMW 328i - R.I.P.
    2004 JBP WRX - R.I.P.
    2007 SWP STi
    And Loving Every Minute Of It.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.