Rally Girl wants to know?...in CA - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Rally Girl wants to know?...in CA within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by agphotography with all this liberal flashing you're doing. you should model for me i am a photographer ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by agphotography
    with all this liberal flashing you're doing.

you should model for me i am a photographer after all
    Word on the street is that Armin's lens is longer now.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Do you have alot of short comutes in your car. The reason I ask is that our WRX's get crappy gas mileage during the warm up.

I use to have a 5 mile drive to work and would get 265-275 per tank. Then I had a good 25 mile comute and started seeing 300+ miles on a full tank.

I called the dealer and the Tech confirmed that on a cold engine they eat more gas and if your drives are 5-10 miles then it will effect the gas mileage.

JD
    my commute is 63 miles into work. and 63 miles back home. every monday - friday
    Abram Goglanian: Photographer
    WTB: 99-03 Impreza ( RS or WRX )

Ewwww.... Myspace.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    ...I think they're loud enough to cause spontaneous involuntary pooping of the pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    Word on the street is that Armin's lens is longer now.
    but armin shoots nikon... poor guy

Canon FTW!

Ewwww.... Myspace.
    ...I think they're loud enough to cause spontaneous involuntary pooping of the pants.

how long do i drvie?...

..my commute is 40 miles round trip.....maybe if i put in neutral on the downhills and hunch over for wind deflection as well as run the tank no more than a eighth of a tank I could snag a few mpg's....

I have found that driving in the buff has saved me .000000000000001 MPG. I try to save it anywhere I can.

It all adds up you know.

JD
    "It only takes a moment to change your attitude, & at that moment it will change your life."

hey where do you commute to rally girl? Carson?

Cool yep driving sans clothing saves gas but kills...

..other drivers (mostly guys) 'cause they will take their eyes off the task at hand...as far as my commute? I t is from Donner Summit to Tahoe City-could be more like 50 RT. My RS just couldn't do it...now I can blow by most of the kooks. As far as MPG, usually I would not flinch except the stations are 'raping' us in the Tahoe area..whatever. I have decided not to flash the site anymore-too many Hormones get stiired up......maybe just a 'FULL MOON' once. Danielle (eyes on the road boys)

ya Tahoe's gas is way high....thats why I havent made a trip up there in awhile

last time i tried to save gas by rolling downhill in neutral, i got pulled over.
    this was on tuesday. There goes my license... and my insurance.... and probably my wrx.

I'm hoping for the best. but there is a good chance my license is gone. I hate fuel economy and its quest for destruction.

Ewwww.... Myspace.

last time i tried to save gas by rolling downhill in neutral, i got pulled over.
    this was on tuesday. There goes my license... and my insurance.... and probably my wrx.

I'm hoping for the best. but there is a good chance my license is gone. I hate fuel economy and its quest for destruction.
    Tried to save a few cents and it ended up costing you a lot. Very ironic.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

yeah kinda crappy huh? lol.

*still crossing my fingers*

Ewwww.... Myspace.

get a good lawyer and keep your license oh and stop speeding on public roads or else i am sending this to NASIOC and you can deal with their flaming
    "I can resist everything except temptation."
    www.subarunited.com
    www.dirtyimpreza.com
    www.corruptmotors.com

thats the thing. its an unjust ticket because the cop told me he didnt want to bother chasing the porsche turbo ( which was actually doing the 81mph violation ). so he picked me and wrote me up with the porsches speed because i was "close enough at 74". is that BS or what???

i learned my lesson a couple years ago. im no speed demon anymore. 75mph is pushing it for me now. and sh!t like this happens?

curse you satan. curse you!

( FTR this is a freeway incident i am talking about. i dont ever speed on public streets. dangerous and stupid!! )

Ewwww.... Myspace.

most cops suck ass
    "I can resist everything except temptation."
    www.subarunited.com
    www.dirtyimpreza.com
    www.corruptmotors.com

how on earth can you get 300+ miles on a tank??? I can't even get 300! and that is with no-frills no fun driving!. gah.... i hate california traffic. ( also must have something to do with that extra .5 L that subaru snuck in my engine bay )
    You're doing something wrong
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 07-13-06_1232.jpg  
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.