TR or WRX ( standerd ) what one to pick? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on TR or WRX ( standerd ) what one to pick? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by mr_salty Since my 06 WRX sedan was purchased as a family car (it's a family car, RIGHT?) ...

Quote Originally Posted by mr_salty
    Since my 06 WRX sedan was purchased as a family car (it's a family car, RIGHT?)
    Yeah, I suppose... the back seat really is only good for little kids or midgits...

for me, i had envisioned loading up the car with friends and going places... well, it doesnt work quite as well for 4 full sized adults. maybe if we were spry little teenagers, we could stand it... but thats not the case.

even so, only the automatic trans would work well for family duties. the manual trans doesnt drive smooth at all compared to others on the market... and its not much fun in traffic.

lets just say this... mine is now stripped and a 2 seater.
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SonicYellowWRX
    Yeah, I suppose... the back seat really is only good for little kids or midgits...
    even so, only the automatic trans would work well for family duties. the manual trans doesnt drive smooth at all compared to others on the market... and its not much fun in traffic.
    Well, mine serves pretty well in the family capacity, and it's not an auto. Heck, just the other day I dusted a diesel Silverado with my wife, both kids (11 and 12) and a trunk full of groceries on board.
    My water heater has a blow off valve.

seats on the regular wrx and the tr are different. tr seats are horrible. wrx seats are nice little racing seats. just to clear that up. o and yes you can get leather racing seats on the wrx ltmd.
    Shawn Williams
    2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR
    14.226 @ 95.31 mph

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123