07 limited sti - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 07 limited sti within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Herknav Now THAT is a beautiful car... gawd... I am tempted to get rid of my Bugeye... ...

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav
    Now THAT is a beautiful car... gawd... I am tempted to get rid of my Bugeye... but that would mean another car payment... decisions decisons...

You could sell your organs. Who knows maybe Cheesybacon would buy your liver.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just want the trunk lip spoiler.

You can get the spoiler pretty easy it's been out for a while. I talked to the dealer and heard the price tag is going to be around $40,000. I don't know why you would think that with those extras it would be lower than the STI price now. Especialy since there is only going to be 400 in each color
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    It is a very pretty car. I hope they don't try any fancy pricing stuff with the limited numbers etc. Nice color too.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR
    It is a very pretty car. I hope they don't try any fancy pricing stuff with the limited numbers etc. Nice color too.
    Hah! Good luck... tha are making, what, 1000 Shelbys? Dealers are telling people 10k above MSRP to play...
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12